3 bedroom apartment, 100m from Clarkes Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31131
Embrace seaside living in this smartly renovated 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom beachside pad, situated a stone’s throw from Clarkes Beach in beautiful Byron Bay.
This 2-level holiday apartment features contemporary interior and styling, a brand-new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and a spacious ground floor patio with BBQ, dining space, and outdoor grassed lawn. This smart beachside pad has your needs covered with ducted reverse cycle air con throughout, plus a large custom-built surfboard rack, coffee machine, and Blu-ray player.
This idyllic location at Clarkes Beach has it all – a safe, sandy beach out front with easy access to Byron’s legendary surf break at ‘The Pass’. The world-famous Byron Bay Lighthouse walk connects right from your doorstep – discover jaw-dropping panoramic views from Australia’s most easterly point – or take a gentle stroll to the heart of Byron Bay for shopping, dining and attractions.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Fully renovated beachside apartment
- Located directly across the road from Clarkes Beach
- Ground floor front garden area and courtyard with BBQ
- Upper-level balcony from master bedroom
- Shared pool in apartment complex
- Large custom-built surfboard rack
- TESLA car charger available on request
- Short 1km walk to town via beachside esplanade
- Easy stroll to The Pass, Clarkes, and Tallow Beach
- Undercover secure parking for 1 vehicle
Living, Dining and Cooking
With windows and access from both the front and back of the property, the large open flow living area seamlessly combines lounge and dining areas with a modern and light kitchen. A large leather modular sofa surrounds a bright and breezy living space, with a wall mounted Smart TV and complimentary Wi-Fi to soak up your favourite shows while on holiday.
Cosy up and close out the world via stylish plantation shutters, or let the outside in with sliding glass doors leading to a covered outdoor dining space and grassed lawn. The dedicated indoor dining space anchors the kitchen to the living space in an attractive timber setting, with built-in buffet and shelving. A fully renovated kitchen awaits, complete with induction cooktop, marblesque splashbacks and quality stainless steel appliances.
Spacious and sunny, all bedrooms are located upstairs and feature charming plantation shutters and lush carpets. The master bedroom features built-in cabinetry, TV and access to the upper balcony.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6):
- Master bedroom: king bed with ensuite, built-in robes, TV, access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: queen bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds
Bold and brilliant, the bathrooms boast modern aqua-coloured subway tiles, frameless glass, rain showers, and timber vanities.
- Downstairs bathroom: shower & toilet
- Upstairs ensuite off master bedroom: shower & toilet
- Upstairs shared bathroom: shower & toilet
A European-style laundry with Gorenje washing machine and dryer is cleverly hidden in a kitchen cupboard. It also features a small sink for handwashing.
The apartment presents three outdoor spaces. An upper balcony with seating accessed from the master bedroom, while downstairs, offers a front courtyard with grassed lawn and outdoor dining setting, and a back courtyard with a BBQ and clothesline.
Take a break from the beach and make use of the shared complex pool at the rear of the property, with easy access from the rear of the apartment.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
There is parking for 1 x vehicle in the secure undercover car park located at the complex. There is also a TESLA car charger available for use in the garage space if requested upon booking (usage instructions will be provided).
Byron Bay beach apartment locations do not get much better than this! #4 James Cook is 100m to Clarkes Beach, accessed directly across the road. This beautiful beach is perfect for families, promising safe swimming and surfing with world-famous surf break, The Pass, just alongside. Clarkes Beach also provides access to the Byron Bay Lighthouse trail. Enjoy stunning, uninterrupted, panoramic ocean views whilst enjoying the short walk into the centre of Byron Bay for shopping, dining and attractions, or to the south side of Cape Byron to Tallow Beach for additional surf, sand and sun.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- 3 Bathrooms
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay (includes Byron Bay Holiday Rentals/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
#4 James Cook Apartments Location
#4 James Cook Apartments Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay