Idyllic beach house, minutes from downtown Byron Bay
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-35971
The beautiful surrounds and feel of Byron Bay enter with you the moment you arrive at Allure. Bright, spacious rooms unravel into abode bliss. Refined designs inspired by the coast, this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home for up to 10 guests is the holiday experience you have been dreaming of. In the heart of Byron Bay, and minutes from its famous beaches, this light-filled home captures the cooling sea breezes through generous windows which look out into rainforest gardens. Guests will love the tranquil outdoor area with grass, gardens, outdoor dining table and BBQ. Bask in the dappled sunlight created by the fragrant frangipani trees, sit back and relax on sun lounges before plunging into the ocean, or taking a drive out into the iconic Byron Bay Hinterland.
Guests will enjoy the high ceilings and exposed beams throughout, creating space that bounces the natural light. Polished wooden floors roll out across the stunning open-plan living area with stylish kitchen, dining and lounge. The white walls are the ideal backdrop for the coastal-inspired designs of bamboo and geometric patterns. And there is more luxury when you retreat to one of the five bedrooms. Each room is complete with gorgeous linens, heavy linen curtains and an abundance of style that will make you feel at home.
Designed for luxury coastal living, Allure creates the perfect spaces for your favourite holiday moments. Families, friends, everyone who loves a beach escape will be enticed and delighted by Allure. Guests will love discovering this home's perfect layout and staying social when they're up for it or breaking away to a quiet place when in need.
And if all this wasn't tempting enough, there's also the interest of its perfect position. Guests can wander just minutes to the beach at town or Belongil as well as to town to experience all the culinary delights and shopping excitement of Byron Bay.
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps up to 10
- Spacious open-plan living area with Smart TV
- Air conditioning throughout
- Covered entertaining area with sun loungers and BBQ
- Stunning gardens and fenced yard
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Short walk to Belongil Beach (5 minutes) and Byron town (10 minutes). Please note, crossing railway tracks is not permitted at the rear of the property.
Living and Dining
At the heart of the home is the open plan living area, illuminated by glass doors and generous windows. Gathering the family in this newly refurbished and redesigned space feels natural. The polished floorboards, comfy couches and hanging lamp shades all come together to create an elegant meeting spot to unwind together. While the bright luxury of indoors will keep you comfortable, you'll also love lighting up the BBQ and enjoying a meal outside in the shade of the covered deck.
Get your after-sun care from the kitchen. Create scrumptious feasts all together in this spacious and central kitchen. With plenty of bench space and comfy stools, prepping meals at Allure will keep everyone happy. Guests will enjoy quality fixtures, ample storage and the finest cooking appliances for those who want the convenience of a modern kitchen in this charming beach home.
Tucking yourself in after an exciting day feels even better when you're in such luxury surrounds. All five bedrooms have been recently restyled with a blend of coastal characteristics.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 10)
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom): king bed, reverse cycle air conditioning, built-in wardrobe, ensuite, opens out to the downstairs garden
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, reverse cycle air conditioning, opens to balcony (upstairs)
- Bedroom 3: queen bed, reverse cycle air conditioning, sliding doors to garden (downstairs)
- Bedroom 4 (twin room): 2 x single beds (can’t be made together) and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bedroom 5 (bunk room): double bunk bed (double on the bottom, single on top), air conditioning
Allure’s handsome bathrooms are beautifully designed to the same high quality as the rest of the home. Guests will enjoy stylish fixtures, lots of natural light and a bright white finish. Plus, for those sandy returns from the sunny beach, wash away the grains with a heated outdoor shower set in the exquisite garden.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): built-in bath, separate shower, toilet, vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, single vanity, separate toilet
- Separate toilet and vanity
- Outdoor hot and cold shower
No one likes chores on holiday but if you need to whip through a few loads of washing, there’s a washing machine and dryer available for your convenience. There are also ironing facilities as well as a wash basin.
Enjoying the stunning outdoors of Byron Bay is easy when you stay at Allure. Dive into that novel or magazine and catch some sun on one of the sun loungers set amongst the lush garden. Gather around the outdoor table and get that BBQ going for those perfect summer nights. Stretch out on the soft green grass and watch the shapes of small white clouds go by. Whatever your holiday dream is, you can make it happen at this charming beach house.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Guests benefit from 2 off-street car spaces for their stay at Allure. Having your mode of transport while you're in the area is a great way to make the most of your time in Byron Bay and the Hinterland.
If you're looking for a beach house that's walking distance to both the beach and town, then Allure is perfectly positioned for your next stay in Byron Bay. Amble on down to the beach in less than 5 minutes and discover the sparkling waters of Belongil Beach, The Wreck or a couple more minutes and you'll find yourself at Main Beach. Within just 8 minutes guests can take a leisurely stroll into town for all the enticing delights the Byron food scene has to offer. There are also award-winning bars, live music at The Beach Hotel and an abundance of shops.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Study Area
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay