Modern, industrial style apartment with balcony and BBQ
The best of Melbourne apartment living awaits at Axel Apartments - The Hadley. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is pet-friendly and conveniently located in Glen Iris, 10kms from Melbourne’s city centre.
The apartment building showcases a modern, architecturally designed exterior, plus promises sustainable living, with a 6-star energy rating and grey-water system. The interiors are also modern, with timber floors, black framed glass and luxe, contemporary styling. Enjoy open plan living and dining, a well-equipped kitchen with high-end appliances, modern bathrooms, Euro laundry and 2 light-filled bedrooms. Mod cons include complimentary wifi and Netflix, plus ducted heating and cooling.
Security is state-of-the-art at Axel, with cameras fitted in all common areas and KAS keyless entry to the car park and apartments. Leave the car in the secure stacker car park and walk to local shops and cafes or get on public transports with ease. Enjoy the leafy suburb of Glen Iris which boasts many parks and green spaces, playgrounds and walking/cycling trails and pathways. There’s also easy access to in-demand private and public schools, hospitals and sporting facilities.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- 2nd floor apartment, in building with lift access
- Quality fixtures and fittings, plus luxe styling
- 6-star energy rating + sustainable grey-water system
- Ducted air conditioning
- Complimentary wifi, Netflix and soundbar
- Well-equipped kitchen with Ariston/Fisher and Paykel appliances
- Euro laundry with washing machine, dryer and sink
- State-of-the-art security system with keyless entry to both carpark and apartments
- Security cameras in all common areas
- Pet friendly (small pets only)
- Secure garage parking (stacker unit) available for 1 car - refer below for maximum car dimensions
- Located in Glen Iris, 10kms from the CBD
- Close to public transport and Monash Freeway
- Easy access to in-demand private and public schools, hospitals and sporting facilities
- Walking distance to retail shops and cafes
Living and Dining
Light-filled, with luxury finishes, the living and dining at Axel’s The Hadley is open plan and fitted with modern sofas and dining setting. Relax with complimentary wifi and Netflix for those nights at home, or step out through glass sliding doors from the living space to the outdoor balcony, for al fresco dining or after work drinks.
You won’t need to leave the apartment, with the well-equipped kitchen beckoning. Whip up meals using Ariston appliances and prepare on quality stone benchtops. There’s a Fisher and Paykel full-sized fridge, plus dishwasher, too.
Stylish and simple, the two bedrooms at The Hadley boast plush carpet, modern furnishing and floor to ceiling glass.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4)
- Master: Queen bed, open style walk in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King bed (can be split into 2 x king singles), open style built in wardrobe
Shower in style at Axel’s The Hadley - the two bathrooms (1 central, 1 ensuite) both feature modern tiling and tapware, frameless glass, single vanity and toilet.
The Hadley features a European laundry with a Fisher and Paykel washer and dryer plus a laundry tub.
Enjoy outdoor living at Axel’s The Hadley- a private balcony with BBQ and outdoor seating offers another place to relax and unwind. The balcony is accessed from the indoor living space, through glass sliding doors.
Small pets are welcome at Axel Apartments but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There is space for 1 car at Axel, with secure stacker unit garage parking available.
Please note this is a stacker unit and is not suitable for large and SUV cars. An induction is required to utilise the stacker parking. Please see maximum dimensions below.
Stacker maximum dimensions:
- Length: 4.8m
- Width: 1.9m
- Height: 1.5m
- Load: 2000kg
- Wheel load: 500kg
Axel Apartments is perfectly positioned in Melbourne’s eastern suburb of Glen Iris, just 10kms from the CBD. An effortless commute to the city, from Axel you can get a tram from out the front door, walk 850m to Gardiner Train Station or get on the Monash Freeway with ease. Top schools are in close proximity, as are health and sporting facilities, such as Epworth Camberwell Hospital, Harold Holt Swim Centre and Kooyong Tennis Centre. Bunnings and Coles head offices are also nearby. Walk from Axel to many local attractions, including parks, walkways and cycle paths, nature trails, shops and cafes.
- Pet Friendly
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.