Luxe and spacious 3 bedroom Glen Iris apartment
Introducing The Bonfield - this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is the only one of its kind within the Axel Apartment building in Glen Iris in Melbourne’s south east.
Promising plenty of space and effortless style, The Bonfield features luxury interiors including black framed, floor to ceiling glass, timber flooring and modern styling. Open plan living and dining open out to a generous balcony (spanning the width of the apartment) and the kitchen boasts quality appliances. 3 bedrooms with plush styling overlook and/or access the outdoor space and there’s 2 resort style bathrooms, plus a separate laundry.
The stunning contemporary Axel Apartment building has a striking exterior, with dark vertical louvres and industrial style aesthetic and includes lift access, 6-star energy rating and sustainable grey-water system.
The Bonfield boasts a sought after location in Melbourne’s south eastern suburb of Glen Iris, with easy tram, train and car access to the city (10kms away) and many surrounding suburbs. Active travelers will love nearby Gardiners Creek trail, which offers a tree-lined run, walk or ride to the CBD or connection to other trails around Melbourne. There’s sporting facilities within easy reach, a hospital across the road, Coles and Bunnings head offices just 1km away and exclusive public schools in close proximity. There’s also a range of local shops and cafes just a short walk away.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- 2nd floor apartment with lift access
- Modern, luxury interiors and styling
- 6-star energy rating + sustainable grey-water system
- Ducted air conditioning
- Complimentary wifi, Netflix and soundbar
- Well-equipped kitchen with Ariston/Fisher and Paykel appliances
- Separate laundry with washing machine, dryer and sink
- State-of-the-art security system with keyless entry to both carpark and apartments
- Security cameras in all common areas
- Pet friendly (small pets only)
- Secure garage parking (stacker unit) available for 1 car - refer below for maximum car dimensions
- Located in Glen Iris, 10kms from the CBD
- Close to exclusive private schools, sporting facilities and Coles and Bunnings head offices
- Walking distance to local shops, cafes and Epworth Camberwell Hospital
- Easy access to public transport, Monash Freeway, the city and the bay
Living and Dining
Breezy, bright and open plan, the living and dining at The Bonfield is framed by glass, with sliding doors that open to the outdoor space beyond. Relax on modern furniture to share meals or catch up your favourite Netflix series from comfy couches, with free wifi and ducted air con.
Making meals is easy at The Bonfield with its well-appointed kitchen, featuring stone benchtops, timber cabinetry and Ariston/Fisher and Paykel appliances. Cook up a BBQ on the balcony for an easy outdoor cooking experience.
3 plush bedrooms beckon at The Bonfield, all featuring carpet, open style wardrobes and floor to ceiling glass. The master has an ensuite and glass sliding doors that open up to the balcony.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6)
- Master: Queen bed, open style walk in wardrobe, ducted air conditioning, sliding doors accessing the balcony, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, open style built in wardrobe, ducted air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King bed (can be split into 2 x king singles), open style built in wardrobe
Modern clean lines and contemporary design welcome you in The Bonfields 2 bathrooms - one is an ensuite, one is a guest bathroom and both feature a shower, toilet and single vanity.
The Bonfield includes a full, separate laundry with a Fisher and Paykel washer and dryer plus a laundry tub.
Sit and unwind on the generous balcony at The Bonfield - watch the world go by and drink in those green tree top views. The balcony stretches the width of the apartment and can also be accessed from the master bedroom. Share a BBQ and dine alfresco.
Small pets are welcome at Axel’s The Lawson but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There is parking for 1 small car at Axel (stacker parking) within the secure garage.
Please note this is a stacker unit and is not suitable for large and SUV cars. An induction is required to utilise the stacker parking. Please see maximum dimensions below.
Stacker maximum dimensions:
- Length: 4.8m
- Width: 1.9m
- Height: 1.5m
- Load: 2000kg
- Wheel load: 500kg
Remain close and connected to all that you need at Axel Apartments. Perfectly positioned for families, business travellers and more, Axel enjoys a Glen Iris location, just 10kms from the city. There’s a tram outside the door and trains are a short walk away, plus for commuters, the Monash Freeway is also nearby. Active travelers can walk, run or ride to the city via Gardiners Creek trail or get to other Melbourne suburbs easily either on by bike or on foot. Local cafes and shops are also a short walk away and Epworth Camberwell Hospital is directly across the road. Enjoy easy access to some of Melbourne’s most in-demand private schools, as well as Coles and Bunnings head office, just 1km away.
- Pet Friendly
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 7 guests.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.