Relaxed holiday pad with a family friendly rumpus room
HOT DEAL - 30% off all September
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-34891
Nestled in scenic Scotts Head on the NSW Mid North Coast, Beach Base is a relaxed holiday home that’s perfectly suited for a chilled seaside getaway with the family.
This spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home retains much of its original character, but has been tastefully decorated to incorporate stylish beach-inspired furnishings and modern day comforts, creating a pleasant old-meets-new vibe.
Beach Base impresses with a restyled living and dining space, as well as a kitchen that’s a modern take on a classic design. The home also boasts a versatile rumpus room that not only features a living area and kitchenette, but includes an array of bedding options that makes it an ideal retreat for children or teenagers.
The home has a fully fenced backyard so guests can bring along a furred friend, plus there’s a peaceful patio area to enjoy that’s home to a gas BBQ and al fresco outdoor furniture, for times when you want to kick back and enjoy the outdoors.
With the ocean and local shops all minutes’ walk from your front door, Beach Base delivers everything you could want from your next getaway to Scotts Head.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 12 (maximum 8 adults)
- Beautifully refreshed home that blends its original design with modern decor
- Family friendly rumpus space with bedding, Smart TV (streaming only), living area, and kitchenette
- Well-equipped kitchen with high-end appliances
- Twin dining areas, including an intimate space off the living room
- Rear patio with a gas BBQ and al fresco outdoor furniture
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living and dining space
- Pet-friendly property with a fully fenced backyard
- Short walk to Scotts Head shops (350m) and beach (600m)
- Driveway parking for 1 vehicle, with street parking for additional vehicles
Beach Base’s charming and homely living room greets you the moment you step inside - neatly styled with beach-themed decor and furnishings, as well as a plush L-shaped sofa that’s fit for the whole family. This air conditioned space includes a Smart TV, making it a cosy spot to enjoy some downtime during your stay.
The property also includes a second living area in the rumpus room that’s perfectly suited as a retreat for kids and teenagers. This comfortable space also features a lounge and Smart TV (streaming only; no free-to-air connection) - a perfect spot to catch-up on some essential holiday viewing.
Cooking and Dining
The classically styled kitchen maintains much of its original design, but has been upgraded with a host of high-end appliances - including a dishwasher, electric stove and coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided). The property also includes a gas BBQ - perfect for cooking up a storm when the weather is just right.
There’s no shortage of spaces to share meals at Beach Base, with an intimate dining room - styled with beautiful leather-bound chairs and a handsome timber table - positioned next to the living room, plus a smaller dining suite that sits next to the kitchen. Guests can also retreat to the outdoor tables and seating that are located within the rear patio area - a great spot to enjoy nibbles or a refreshing drink.
Beach Base sleeps up to 12 guests comfortably, and features a separate wing that’s designed to host children and teenagers. Three pleasant queen-sized bedrooms are positioned in the centre of the home - each fitted with tasteful furningings and eye-catching artwork.
The property also includes an open plan rumpus room that boasts 2 sets of bunk beds (suitable for children only), as well as 2 single beds - best suited to teenagers or supervising adults. The space is also equipped with a living area - complete with a sofa and Smart TV - plus a quaint kitchenette and dining room space.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 12):
- Bedroom 1: queen, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: queen, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: queen, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (open plan rumpus room): 2 singles, 2 bunks (4 single beds; children only), ceiling fan (only in room with 2 singles), sofa, Smart TV, kitchenette,
The property’s main shared bathroom is a beautiful blend of vintage and modern styling, with original tiling complimented by updated fittings and a sleek timber vanity that freshens the room. Beach Base also includes an additional bathroom positioned next to the rumpus room, providing guests with amenities between the two main sleeping areas.
- Bathroom 1 (shared): alcove bath, shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared, located off rumpus room): shower, toilet, single vanity
The property includes a sizeable laundry room that’s equipped with a washing machine and dryer, while there’s a clothesline outside in the backyard.
Beach Base includes a fully fenced backyard, and pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
The property has parking for 1 vehicle in the driveway, with ample on-street parking available for additional vehicles.
Beach Base is located in the peaceful seaside town of Scotts Head, on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW, making it a great destination for a relaxed seaside getaway. The sands of Main Beach stretch for miles - it’s the perfect place to build sandcastles with the kids, and enjoy a refreshing swim or walk. The township also includes a collection of shops - including a supermarket, coffee shop and bakery - while visitors to the region can access sensational rainforests and National Parks just a short drive from town.
Suitable Booking Groups
Beach Base welcomes extended families with ease, with its a rumpus room - equipped with a living space, kitchenette and child-friendly bedding - a major drawcard for guests travelling with kids or teenagers.
- Non Smoking
- Laundry Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 4 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Beach Base Location
Beach Base Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay