Absolute beachfront Byron Bay gem
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-30008
Welcome to the ultimate beach home where you can live the dream Byron Bay lifestyle. Belongil on the Beach is an absolute beachfront 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home located directly on the shores of Belongil Beach.
Simple yet stunning, this Byron beach home boasts an open plan design, with A-frame ceilings, exposed timber beams, timber flooring and a cool, coastal interior feel. Honouring it’s spectacular surroundings, the house has plenty of windows, including a feature stained glass window above the entry and glass doors for lots of natural light and endless access to ocean views. The open plan living and dining area sits adjacent to the sleek and modern kitchen beneath the dreamy, open loft bedroom, complete with its own private balcony. Downstairs, two bedrooms offer sliding door access to outside and more of those breathtaking beach views.
Outside, a covered entertaining deck is serviced by a kitchen servery and there’s a BBQ, outdoor dining, and a large grassed lawn. Step through your own private gate and wander down the steps, directly on to the sand of Belongil Beach.
From this unbeatable location, it’s just 1km/15 minutes to walk to Byron Bay town but it’s likely you will not want to leave home with the secluded shores of Belongil Beach at your doorstep.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 6
- Absolute beachfront location, with private access to Belongil Beach (please note, some areas of walking track impacted by erosion. Guests should exercise caution)
- Meticulously maintained A-frame style home with timber throughout
- Dreamy open loft bedroom above the living space, with private beachfront balcony
- Sleek and modern renovated kitchen
- Two downstairs bedrooms with sliding door access to outdoor living and ocean views
- Complimentary wi-fi, Smart TV and reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Covered outdoor entertaining deck with sofas, sun loungers and uninterrupted beach view
- Large grassed lawn and sun loungers at edge of property, steps from the beach
- 1km or 15 minutes walk to town
- Parking for 1 x car in garage and 1 x car in driveway
Living & Dining
Open plan, bright and airy, the living and dining space at Belongil on the Beach sits beneath double height, A-frame ceilings with exposed timber beams and is framed by glass to maximise those stunning ocean views at the home’s doorstep. A large, modern modular sofa awaits for relaxing in front of the Smart TV, streaming your favourite service with complimentary wi-fi. A dining setting for 6 sits within the open plan space just off the kitchen, with seamless access to the outdoor area via sliding glass doors.
Let there be light! Cooking is calm and uncomplicated at Belongil on the Beach, with the sleek, modern kitchen sitting beneath the loft, with a wall of windows at its edge and more of those amazing ocean views. Practical drawer storage is a-plenty, with simple white cabinetry and stone benchtops.
There are 3 bedrooms at Belongil on the Beach, with the two downstairs bedrooms showcasing simple, coastal styling, timber wall panelling and both featuring sliding doors accessing the outdoor space. Bedroom 3 is an open loft bedroom, accessed via an exposed staircase from the living room. This dreamy sleeping space has its own private balcony boasting views of the beach that is literally metres away.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6)
- Master Bedroom: king bed, reverse cycle air con, sliding doors to outdoor space, ocean views
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, reverse cycle air con, sliding doors to outdoor space, ocean views
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs open loft, accessed via exposed staircase from living area): queen bed, private balcony with uninterrupted ocean views
Belongil on the Beach comprises one bathroom with modern cabinetry, a shower, vanity and toilet.
Within the double garage, there is a laundry which features a front loader washing machine and dryer. The home also has an iron and ironing board for guest convenience.
Outside, Belongil on the Beach dazzles. A covered timber deck can be accessed off the dining space and both bedrooms, and boasts modern outdoor sofas and sun loungers with a BBQ tucked around the corner for easy use. A kitchen servery window connects the al fresco dining space with the indoors and bar stool seating at the servery offers casual dining - picture yourself perched here with your morning coffee or sipping a wine and chatting to the cook inside at sunset. Beyond the deck, a large grassed lawn opens up towards the beach, inviting for an impromptu kick of the footy or a blissful evening star gaze, with no light pollution. Step down from the perimeter of the property to the beach.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
Belongil on the Beach offers parking for 1 car in the secure garage with internal access, plus 1 space in the driveway.
The location of this Byron Bay beach home is nothing short of spectacular, with the sandy shores of Belongil Beach literally at your doorstep. Absolutely beachfront and breathtaking, Belongil on the Beach is aptly named - from the rear yard of this home in Byron’s Border Street, walk through a gate and down on to Belongil Beach. It doesn’t get much better than Belongil - secluded, raw and ravishing, this 2.5km stretch of coastline promises swimming, surfing and beach walking, without the crowds. Wander along the sandy shores of Belongil Beach, just over 1km and a lazy 15 minutes to get to the centre of Byron Bay. Vibrant and bustling, Byron Bay is famed for its unique, boutique shopping, world-class dining and entertainment, stunning beaches and iconic attractions such as the Lighthouse.
- Family Friendly
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Private House
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- Coffee Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond..
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Belongil on the Beach Location
Belongil on the Beach Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay