Beachside bliss near Wategos Beach and Lighthouse
HOT DEAL - 25% off all September
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31171
Nestled at the foot of the iconic Cape Byron Lighthouse, and on the doorstep of one of Byron Bay’s premier beaches, Boardroom at Wategos is a luxury oceanside property that ticks all the boxes. Situated 150m from glimmering Wategos Beach, this stunning double-story home features 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, as well as dual outdoor decks, stylish air conditioned living spaces, and a modern kitchen.
Boardroom’s stunning top floor timber deck is undoubtedly the jewel in its crown. This impressive covered space - characterised by its pointed nose and classic timber rails - gives the feeling of stepping out onto a luxury ocean liner, with the twinkling ocean and Lighthouse all within eyeshot. It’s a favourite spot to dine and entertain year-round, or simply kick back and let the world pass by. Boardroom also boasts a private deck at the rear of the property, equipped with a BBQ and dining table, that backs onto a gorgeous nature reserve.
Inside, the home has plenty of space to accommodate a family or group of friends with living spaces and bedding split across the two levels. The ground floor is home to 3 delightful guest bedrooms as well as a cosy living room that contains an impressive 75 inch Smart TV. Upstairs, a slick, contemporary kitchen takes pride of place among a combined dining and living area, which neatly links to the cheerful master bedroom and ensuite.
With the beach and Lighthouse within walking distance, and Byron Bay’s top attractions a scenic drive away, Boardroom at Wategos promises to deliver a seaside getaway to remember.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8 (max 6 adults)
- Scenic views of Cape Byron Lighthouse and glimpses of the ocean at Wategos Beach
- Outdoor entertaining spaces at front and rear of property, with BBQ
- Chef-friendly kitchen with modern appliances
- Air conditioned living areas on each floor
- 75 inch Smart TV with access to Netflix, Stan and Disney+ (user account required)
- 1 minute walk to Wategos Beach
- 15 minute walk to Cape Byron Lighthouse
- 8 minute drive to Byron Bay town centre
- Driveway parking for 3 vehicles
Boardroom at Wategos features 2 living areas split across the home’s top and bottom floors, with each space air conditioned for your comfort. The quaint ground floor living room is furnished with 2 plush grey sofas, with an enormous 76 inch Smart TV completing the layout. Guests can access a host of streaming services - including Netflix, Stan and Disney+ using their own account - handy for keeping kids busy on their break away. Upstairs, the combined living, dining and kitchen area incorporates a second Smart TV, as well as comfortable seating.
Cooking and Dining
Sleek and spacious, the chef-friendly kitchen has all the bells and whistles. Set around a sizeable island bench, this handsome black-themed cookery impressives with a roomy double-door fridge and freezer, electric oven and grill, induction stove, and ample storage space. It’s also equipped with a collection of contemporary appliances, including a dishwasher and coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided on arrival). For those who love to grill, a gas BBQ is positioned just outside the kitchen on the rear deck - set amongst a backdrop of tropical palm trees. Once you’ve served up, choose to dine inside on the gorgeous timber bench table, or enjoy the great outdoors with roomy dining tables positioned on each of the property’s decks.
Let the distant call of crashing waves settle you to sleep as you rest easy at Boardroom. The top floor master bedroom - hidden by a sliding door that connects to the kitchen, dining and living room - boasts a welcoming king bed, built-in wardrobe and stylish ensuite bathroom. The space is also designed with louver windows, allowing you to let the refreshing sea breeze float inside.
The home’s 3 guest rooms are all located on the ground floor, just off the living room. Kids will love the bunk bed hideaway room, nestled next to the giant flatscreen TV.
Guests also have the choice of a king or double bed in the remaining 2 bedrooms, each equipped with beach-inspired decor that will have you dreaming of the ocean.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8, maximum 6 adults):
- Master Bedroom (upstairs): king bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2 (downstairs, hideaway off living room): 1 x bunk (2 x single beds)
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs): king bed (can be split into 2 x king singles)
- Bedroom 4 (downstairs): double bed
Please note, bedroom 2 can be closed off by a sliding screen door, however, privacy and sound protection is limited.
From the top floor master bedroom, step through to the charming ensuite bathroom. Here, you’ll never run out of space with extensive shelving available to unpack your beauty and bathroom essentials. Natural lighting brightens the room, which also includes a shower and toilet. A shared bathroom can also be found on the lower floor, positioned between the guest bedrooms and living room.
- Bathroom 1 (upstairs, ensuite from master bedroom): shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (downstairs, shared): shower, toilet, single vanity
For your convenience, a cold outdoor shower is also located next to the carport and laundry area - ideal for rinsing off after a dip at the beach.
Boardroom guests have the option of entertaining at the front and rear of the property, with timber decks located either side of the combined kitchen, living and dining area. There’s no better place to relax and unwind than the ocean-facing deck at the front of the property, which gazes out towards Wategos Beach, and captures an uninterrupted view of the Lighthouse to the right.
Breath-takingly beautiful as the sun rises to the east, and just as magical at night as the Lighthouse beam gently loops around the Bay, this striking undercover space is equipped with a ceiling fan, as well as a comfy L-shaped sofa and expansive timber dining table. A gas BBQ and dining table is also located at the rear of the property, which backs onto a sloping bank that disappears into the neighbouring rainforest.
A sizable laundry room is located on the garage level of the property, and is equipped with a washing machine, dryer, clothes airer, and plenty of bench space. The laundry also includes an extra fridge - handy for storing excess food and drinks.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Parking is available for up to 3 vehicles in the driveway and across the property’s 2 carport bays.
Situated at the base of Cape Byron Lighthouse, and with stunning Wategos Beach a mere 150m walk away, Byron Bay locations don’t come much better than this. Boardroom at Wategos delivers everything you could ever want from a beach getaway - the water on your doorstep, and shopping, dining and entertainment close by. Wategos Beach is a gentle 1 minute stroll from home, while The Pass (3 minutes), Tallow Beach (5 minutes) and Main Beach (5 minutes) are all a short drive from the property. The much-loved Cape Byron Walking Track connects just down the road at Wategos Beach - from there, take the 15 minute stroll to the Lighthouse and enjoy the views from Australia’s most easterly point. The best of Byron’s thriving downtown district is never far away - 8 minutes by car, or a brisk 30 minute walk along the scenic coastline.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Boardroom at Wategos Location
Boardroom at Wategos Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay