3 bedroom townhouse in heart of Brighton
Welcome to Brighton By Sea. This lovingly restored townhouse is positioned in one of Brighton’s sought after locations and is located only metres from the beach and surrounding parklands. This stunning home exudes a light and airy beachside feel, featuring large windows, polished concrete floors and timeless styling.
The lower level comprises of 2 spacious bedrooms, one of which includes a walkthrough wardrobe, plus semi ensuite bathroom. Both bedrooms have direct courtyard access and there’s also a full laundry and separate toilet on this level.
As you ascend to the second level, you will be impressed by the spaciousness of this beautiful home. The brand new fully equipped kitchen features all the mod cons, and opens onto the huge dining area, which is the ideal space for elegant dinner parties.
Walk through to the living area and relax on the stylish sofas as you cosy up to the gas fireplace. In summer, take advantage of the warmer weather and open up the doors to the balcony, as you enjoy dining alfresco, whilst taking in the sea breeze.
The generous sized queen bedroom on this level is highlighted by floor to ceiling windows with a leafy green outlook interspersed by sea glimpses. Open the door and step right out to the balcony, a perfect place for your morning coffee. A central bathroom with shower and toilet, completes the upstairs domain.
Located at the end of the street, and within a stone’s throw of the beach, this lovely home is a short drive to St James Catholic Primary School, Firbank Grammar School and Bay Street and Church Street shopping strips. Brighton Bathing Boxes, Brighton Yacht Club and Brighton Baths are also within a short stroll along the famous Bay Trail, which is right on your doorstep.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- 2 level townhouse with glimpses of the sea
- Ducted air conditioning and heating throughout plus gas log fire
- Outdoor courtyard with al fresco dining
- Pet friendly (charges apply)
- Short walk to Brighton Beach, Brighton Bathing Boxes, Brighton Yacht Club and Brighton Baths
- Close to St James Catholic Primary School, Firbank Grammar School and Bay Street and Church Street shopping strips
- 11kms from Melbourne CBD
- Undercover carport parking for 2 vehicles
Living, Dining & Cooking
Relax in the living space with seating for 6 and enjoy catching up on your favourite series on the wall mounted TV, in front of the gas log fire. Share meals with dining for 6. Enjoy the fully equipped kitchen with Ilve electric oven, induction cooktop, dishwasher, microwave and full sized 2 door refrigerator.
Sleep soundly in your choice of 3 light filled bedrooms, with modern styling.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 6):
- Bedroom 1 (ground floor): queen bed + ensuite, walk in wardrobe, ducted air con and heating, access to courtyard
- Bedroom 2 (ground floor): 2 x single beds (OR 1 x queen bed), built in robe, ducted air con and heating, access to courtyard
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs) - queen bed (OR 2 x single beds), built in robe, ducted air con and heating, TV, access to balcony, water glimpses
Downstairs, the ensuite bathroom with two way access has a shower, freestanding bathtub and single vanity and the upstairs, central bathroom has a shower, single vanity and toilet.
This well designed townhouse also includes a laundry, complete with a washing machine and dryer, wash basin, iron and ironing board.
Enjoy the Brighton breezes from the small courtyard on ground level and grab glimpses of the ocean from the upstairs balcony with outdoor dining and BBQ. We recommend that children are supervised at all times on balconies.
Brighton By Sea is a pet friendly property and small pets are welcome by prior arrangement. Please note additional charges apply for pet stays and pets must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking, or prior to arrival, if you are bringing a pet with you.
Undercover off street carport parking is available for 2 vehicles.
Suitable Booking Groups
This superb Melbourne townhouse is perfect for a family, including the family pet, or 2 couples looking for short term or holiday accommodation in Brighton for their next visit to Victoria. It is ideal for those looking to relocate to Melbourne, Australia. It is a great choice of serviced accommodation for executive travel in Melbourne and business accommodation.
- Pet Friendly
- Family Friendly
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Coffee Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Brighton By Sea Location
Brighton By Sea Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay