2 bedroom Brighton townhouse
Brighton Rose is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom pet friendly home situated in the prestigious Melbourne suburb of Brighton.
Coordinated furnishings, open plan living areas, well-appointed kitchen and comfortable bedrooms await in this spacious home that sleeps 5.
The dual living and dining spaces mean parents can relax in one living area while at the same time, children can be entertained in the large second living area whilst choosing from Foxtel’s Platinum package. There is heating through out and air con plus direct access to the rear courtyard from the living space, which offers a BBQ and seating for four. The combined space gives guests room to settle in and enjoy their stay without getting under each others feet.
Sleep comes easy at Brighton Rose, with flexible bedding configuration and the option to use an additional sofa bed (additional charges apply). There are two bathrooms, one with bath, plus full laundry facilities, including washing machine and dryer.
Brighton Rose is conveniently located close to public transport, Brighton Grammar, Beach Road, Brighton Bathing Boxes and the cafes, banks and shops of Church Street, Brighton.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Dual living spaces
- Foxtel (Platinum package), and free wifi
- 2 outdoor courtyards with BBQ and al fresco dining
- Ducted heating and air conditioning
- Pet friendly (charges apply)
- Stroll to Brighton Beach, Brighton Public Golf Course, restaurants and shops
- Close to Brighton Grammar, Beach Road, and Church Street retail precinct
- 10kms from Melbourne CBD
- Off street parking (in driveway) for 2 small vehicles or one large vehicle
Living & Dining
There’s lots of space at Brighton Rose, with two separate living and dining areas complete with ornate furnishings, fire place, ducted heating and air con and access to the outdoor living.
Guests will love the impressive gourmet kitchen, complete with dishwasher and a generous range of appliances and utensils are provided for those who like to cook up a storm.
Sleep up to 5 in two comfortable king bedrooms, both with flexible bedding arrangements and an additional sofa bed in the second living area (additional charges apply).
- Bedroom 1 - king bed (or 2 x singles), ensuite, walk in robe, heating and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 - king bed (or 2 x singles), ensuite, walk in robe, heating and ceiling fan
Brighton Rose features two bathrooms - the main bathroom comprises bath, shower and granite vanity and the ensuite has a shower, toilet and single vanity.
At Brighton Rose, guests will love the sunny front courtyard with outdoor dining for 6 and the roomy rear courtyard with BBQ. Both outdoor spaces are secure for both children and pets.
Off street parking (in driveway) for 2 small vehicles or one large vehicle.
Brighton Rose is a pet friendly property and pets are welcome by prior arrangement. The courtyards are both securely fenced and there are tiles throughout the property. An off leash dog area is conveniently located across the road. Please note additional charges apply for pet stays and pets must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking, or prior to arrival, if you are bringing a pet with you.
Brighton Rose is superbly located, across the road from an off leash dog area for pet guests to stretch their legs. It’s also just a stroll away from Brighton Beach, Brighton Public Golf Course, restaurants and shops and close to icons such as Brighton Grammar, Beach Road and Brighton Bathing Boxes. Guests will love the easy stroll to a range of cafes, banks and shops in Church Street, Brighton.
Suitable Booking Groups
Brighton Rose is a great choice for business accommodation, perfect for families, including the family pet, or two couples looking for a holiday rental or short stay accommodation in Melbourne, Victoria. It is well suited for those looking for accommodation to relocate to Melbourne, Australia.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Smart TV
- Fenced yard
- Washing Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.