Brand new beach-luxe house in Cabarita Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-12655-2
Introducing Caba Cabana - a brand new beach house with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, located in Cabarita Beach, along the stunning Tweed Coast of Northern New South Wales. Cabarita was crowned the Best Australian Beach for 2020 by Tourism Australia for it's stunning coastline and laid back surf vibes.
At Caba Cabana, smart and simple design invites in lots of light, integrates the outdoors and boasts natural ventilation. Hand selected, contemporary fixtures and finishes and coastal luxe styling combine to create your perfect holiday treat.
An open plan living, dining and cooking space opens out to a sunny outdoor timber deck with dual retractable privacy awnings. Choose from two light-filled bedrooms, cleverly set at opposite ends of the house. A luxurious spa-like bathroom beckons, with integrated laundry and a separate toilet.
Abandon the car for your Cabarita stay; walk just 250m to amenity-rich town plus the stunning stretch of Tweed coast, with epic surf breaks. Walk a little longer to stunning Cabarita Headland; watch the world go by from this epic, elevated clifftop. It’s a short drive to Casuarina and Kingscliff, only 20 minutes to Gold Coast Airport and half an hour to Byron Bay.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps up to 4
- Brand new north facing beach house with coastal luxe interiors
- Italian appliances, gas cooktop and double dish drawers
- Large outdoor deck with dual retractable privacy/weatherproof awning, outdoor sofa and alfresco dining
- Fully fenced
- Pet friendly on request
- 250m walk to Cabarita Beach, shops, cafes and restaurants, including award-winning Paper Daisy, within Halcyon House
- Short drive to Casuarina, Kingscliff, Gold Coast and Byron Bay
- Off-street car parking for 2 cars in driveway
Living, Dining and Cooking
Caba Cabana boasts a clever open plan design encompassing indoor living, dining and cooking all flowing through double sliding doors to the generous outdoor space. Lounge on the sofa with a book or watch Netflix on the Smart TV, beneath the breeze of designer timber ceiling fans.
Create culinary delights in the brand new, luxury cooking space, with Italian appliances, gas cooktop and recycled glass herringbone tile splashback. Caba Cabana has been designed with sustainability in mind and for the water conscious, double dish drawers enable smaller loads, perfect for couples or smaller groups. Choose from a trio of dining options; share meals at the dining table for 4, sit on woven leather stools at the stone benchtop breakfast bar or dine alfresco on the timber deck outside.
Smile in slumber at Caba Cabana. Two bedrooms, perched at opposite ends of the house, are illuminated with natural light and showcase coastal luxe styling. Luxurious linens, warm timbers and natural fibres promise sumptuous sleeps and easy mornings.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4)
- Master Bedroom: queen bed, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, ceiling fan
A small fold out mattress is available on request, suitable for a small child.
Retreat-style bathing awaits; dark tiling combines with luxury tapware and white soft close cabinetry in the spa-like bathroom, which includes a shower and vanity. The toilet is separate from the bathroom for guest convenience.
Within the bathroom is a fully functional laundry with front-loading washing machine, sink and bench/cupboard space.
A true extension of the indoor living, Caba Cabana is designed to maximise the Cabarita climate and landscape. Luxuriate on the large sundrenched timber deck, complete with plush outdoor sofa and outdoor dining. A retractable awning can be lowered from the high ceiling to the deck to create privacy and weather protection and seamlessly extends the living space from indoor to outdoor. Spend the day exploring the stunning Tweed Coast and come back to Caba Cabana to rinse off in the copper hot/cold outdoor shower.
The house is fully fenced and features Japanese velvet grass, also known as no mow grass. Just like Caba Cabana, which is less than a year old, this cute little grass is also still in its infancy. It will eventually grow and join together to create a lush, bouncy and velvety lawn; unique and never to be mowed. However, like a kitten or puppy, the grass has to be nurtured by its owner (translation: weeded by hand!) to help it reach its full potential in adulthood. Patience is a virtue; we invite you to join the no mow journey - come back again soon to see how far the grass has come.
Please note small children must be supervised on the balcony as it is 85cm high and does not have a railing (not required with NSW building code if under 1 metre). However, the retractable awning when lowered all the way to the deck does create a barrier, as well as privacy and protection from the elements.
Pets will be considered at Caba Cabana upon application but must remain outdoors and must not dig up the new no-mow grass!
Park off the street in the long driveway of Caba Cabana, with space for up to 2 vehicles. There is also unrestricted parking on the street. Please note the garage space is not available for guest use.
The perfect beach pad in the perfect location, Caba Cabana sits within the seaside town of Cabarita Beach. Walk just 250m to Cabarita Beach, a pristine stretch of the Tweed Coast with white sand, fun waves for surfing and crystal clear waters. Cabarita Beach has just been named Australia's Best Beach for 2020 by Tourism Australia's beach ambassador thanks to it's wow factor and "swoon-worthy" sights. Similarly, stroll to town which boasts a range of retail offerings and services, including supermarket, bottle store, cafes, restaurants, surf club and boutique shopping. Walk to town, grab breakfast and a (very good) coffee and wander along the beach trail to watch the surf atop the stunning Cabarita Headland. High-end Halcyon House is located 200m from Caba Cabana; take your holiday high-end with lunch at award-winning Paper Daisy or take a short drive to Casuarina restaurant, Spice Den. Cabarita and it's surrounds are a kids wonderland, with skate park, playgrounds and family friendly beaches, plus Kingscliff and Hastings Points just a short drive away, where wave-free creek swimming and water sports await. Drive via stunning tree lined road to the highway and get to Gold Coast Airport in 20 minutes and Byron Bay in 30 minutes.
Suitable Booking Groups
Caba Cabana is perfect for couples or small families and pets will be considered on application.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deA deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Caba Cabana Location
Caba Cabana Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay