Relaxed Byron holiday pad, minutes from town and beaches
HOT DEAL - 20% off all September
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-45526
Situated minutes’ walk from Clarkes Beach and Byron Bay’s town centre, Casa 36 is a relaxed holiday home that’s perfectly suited for a laid-back beach holiday. Sitting atop elevated land on a quiet street, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence impresses with 2 outdoor entertaining decks that open out from the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen space.
The home’s east-facing balcony offers calming views of the surrounding palm trees and tropical shrubs that line the front garden, and includes a BBQ where you can cook up a storm. The house also features a north-facing covered rear deck that’s a peaceful space to retreat to any time of the day.
Inside, Casa 36 boasts a stylish kitchen that’s fitted with top-end appliances, plus a dining area that’s fit for the whole family, and a sizable living space that’s equipped with a Smart TV and plenty of seating for all guests. Here, you can choose to relax in air conditioned comfort, or open up sliding doors to let the sea breeze fill the room.
Casa 36 ticks all the boxes for your next Byron Bay getaway - a beautiful home in a quiet, secluded area that’s minutes from Byron’s town centre and famed beaches.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8 (max 6 adults)
- Spacious balcony with timber floors (uncovered)
- Multiple deck spaces, including one equipped with a BBQ
- Spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Polished wooden floors and retro brickwork
- Ducted air conditioning in all bedrooms and lounge area
- Secure garage parking for 1 vehicle
- Short walk from Clarkes Beach (800m) and Byron Bay’s main street (1km)
- Close access to The Pass (1.5km) and Tallow Beach (1.7km)
- Minutes’ stroll from Byron’s famed Top Shop Cafe (280 m) and 14 minute walk to Tallow Beach (1.1 km)
Casa 36’s roomy and air conditioned living area includes comfy sofa seating and a Smart TV - an inviting space to relax during your stay. The room includes sliding doors that open to the covered rear deck and outdoor balcony that overlooks the garden. The property also features a patio on the ground level.
Dining and Cooking
The home’s kitchen area features sleek furnishings, with a double-door fridge that matches the striking black cabinetry. Equipped with an electric stove top, oven, integrated dishwasher, and a coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided), the kitchen also has a large island benchtop with bar stool seating. The kitchen space is completed with a family sized dining table, while outside, the east-facing deck includes a BBQ area that’s perfect for cookouts during the warmer months.
The main bedroom features a comfy king bed, built-in wardrobe and a gorgeous ensuite bathroom, allowing guests to truly relax. The home also includes a bedroom that’s equipped with queen and bunk beds - ideal for those travelling with children - while the third bedroom opens onto a covered, outdoor deck.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8, max 6 adults):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): king, ensuite bathroom, built-in wardrobe, ducted air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: queen, bunk bed (2 singles), ducted air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: double bed, ceiling fan, ducted air conditioning, access to covered deck
The home features 2 beautiful bathrooms - including an ensuite off the main bedroom - each with decorative wall tiles. The shared bathroom offers plenty of storage space for toiletries and other essentials.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from main bedroom): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared): shower, single vanity, toilet
The property includes a laundry space that’s equipped with a washer, dryer, iron, and ironing board.
Palm trees and shrubs are abundant in the home’s front yard, giving a relaxing view from the spacious balcony upstairs, which also boasts a BBQ. The home includes a second deck that is covered, providing an additional space to relax.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Please note, an external security camera is installed at the front of the property for guest safety.
Casa 36 includes secure garage parking for 1 vehicle.
Casa 36 is conveniently located just 1km from beautiful Clarkes Beach, and closeby The Pass (1.5km) and Tallow Beach (1.7km). This home is equally convenient for walking to local cafés - including The Top Shop (280m) - with Byron’s Bay main street just a 1km stroll from home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- New Listings
- Air Conditioning
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Casa 36 Location
Casa 36 Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay