Sunny North Melbourne townhouse, 5kms from CBD
Welcome to Curran Terrace - a modern, double storey, pet friendly townhouse with 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms, located in North Melbourne, just 5kms from Melbourne CBD.
Downstairs at Curran Terrace, an open plan, terrace-style design boasts ample glazing for lots of natural light, including a skylight stretching the length of the living space, plus timber floorboards and open timber staircase. Relax on two sofas enjoying free wi-fi and a Smart TV, and access the rear patio via sliding doors from the living space. The cooking space will delight with timber cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop - choose to dine inside at the 6 seat dining setting or share meals outside in the sunny rear patio space.
Tucked away in a quiet pocket of North Melbourne, Curran Terrace is the perfect base from which to explore Melbourne, being a short tram ride to the CBD and just a 2 minute walk from Flemington Road tram stop. The property is also in close proximity to Melbourne Zoo, Royal Melbourne Hospital and Royal Park.
- 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Modern 2-level terrace home
- Reverse cycle air con (heating and cooling)
- Patio with BBQ and outdoor seating
- Central courtyard space with fishpond
- Quiet North Melbourne location, 350m from public transport
- Close to Melbourne Zoo and Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Pet friendly (small dogs preferred)
- 1 x off street garage car park
Living, Dining and Cooking
Open, bright and airy, the open plan living, dining and cooking space at Curran Terrace features high ceilings, tall windows and timber floorboards. There are two comfortable sofas for guests to relax and watch the Smart TV and a timber dining setting for 6 people, all beneath a long skylight which ushers in plenty of natural light. Wander from the living space through sliding doors to the rear patio. Cook like a chef at Curran Terrace, with the fully equipped and generous kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and a gas cooktop, all encased in timber cabinetry.
Two light and airy bedrooms with comfy beds and reverse cycle air con await on the upper level of Curran Terrace.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4):
- Bedroom 1: queen bed
- Bedroom 2: double bed
A modern and striking main bathroom is located upstairs and includes a deep bathtub with shower over, single vanity and toilet. Downstairs, there is an additional toilet and powder room.
Curran Terrace comes complete with a separate laundry, with washing machine, wash basin, iron and ironing board.
This lovely terrace home rests on a quiet laneway and at the rear of the property. There is a generous, sunny patio space with egg chairs - perfect for relaxing in the sun with a good book. This area can be accessed via the indoor living space and is fenced for privacy, and features a pretty garden outlook.
Curran Terrace is a pet friendly property and pets are welcome by prior arrangement (small dogs preferred). Please note additional charges apply for pet stays and pets must abide by our terms and conditions. Please advise us at the time of booking, or prior to arrival, if you are bringing a pet with you.
Curran Terrace includes secure garage parking for 1 vehicle.
Located in a lovely, leafy pocket of North Melbourne, Curran Terrace is perfectly positioned for a peaceful stay, but still offers quick and easy access to the CBD and beyond. Explore and discover Melbourne starting with a 2 minute walk to Flemington Road tram station, with the CBD only 5kms away. The local shopping precinct is only 2kms away and for some sun, surf and sand, Port Melbourne Beach is 10kms away. Visit Melbourne Zoo and access Royal Melbourne Hospital from Curran Terrace with ease.
Suitable Booking Groups
Curran Terrace ticks many boxes for guest stays, easily accommodating small families, couples or singles. Being so close to the city, corporate travelers will love the location and for those relocating, the close proximity to Royal Melbourne Hospital and the CBD will prove highly attractive. Please note this property includes internal stairs and has an unfenced fishpond within the central courtyard.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Study Area
- Pet Friendly
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.