Spacious apartment close to train and beach in Hampton
Nestled in a boutique block of 14 apartments in the heart of the coastal suburb of Hampton, Faraday is a modern first-floor apartment offering the perfect blend of convenience and style.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, situated on the doorstep of Hampton Train Station and just 300m from the beach, Faraday features a light-filled open plan living and dining area that’s finished with high ceilings and stunning bamboo floors.
The property also impresses with an extra lounge space for guests, a spacious main bedroom, plus a balcony to enjoy some fresh air. Please note, with the balcony doors open, guests will hear the sound of trains coming and going with the apartment being so well-located for public transport.
With its convenient location in central Hampton, and the beach, shopping and dining close by, this is an ideal property to enjoy a relaxed bayside lifestyle.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Dual living areas
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- Split system heating/cooling units in living room and main bedroom
- Spacious main bedroom
- Well-equipped Miele kitchen
- Office space with generous desk
- Private balcony with BBQ
- 50m from Hampton Train Station
- 200m to shops, cafes and restaurants
- 14km from Melbourne CBD
- Secure basement parking for 1 vehicle
Faraday features two living areas - one that’s part of the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area, and another that’s more private with a Smart TV (note: no free-to-air channels as there is no antenna), study area, and extra seating.
The home’s well-equipped kitchen - which opens to a sunny north-facing balcony - impresses with a coffee machine (pods not provided) and Miele appliances.
The home also provides an office space with a generous desk for those who want to study or work during their visit.
The property’s main bedroom is spacious and tastefully decorated, and includes a walk-in wardrobe and stone-tiled ensuite bathroom.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): queen bed, SmartTV with aerial
- Bedroom 2: king split (can be a king or 2 singles - please advise on booking)
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from main bedroom): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 : shower, single vanity, toilet
When the weather’s just right, cook up a storm on the BBQ, perched on the north-facing balcony. For those who want to dine out, Hampton is home to an array of quality cafes and restaurants, with plenty of options to choose from.
The property includes a European-style laundry, equipped with a combination washer and dryer.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you. Faraday comes with a secure balcony.
Security cameras are installed in all public areas outside the apartment. They are continuously recording.
Faraday has a secure basement car space for 1 vehicle.
With Hampton Train Station (50m) on your doorstep, and the local shopping and dining (200m) a short stroll from your front door, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better location to explore Hampton and its surrounding areas. Faraday is also a short walk from Hampton Beach (300m) with many parks to explore around close to home. For those who want to explore Melbourne’s CBD, the home is positioned 14km south-east.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Study Area
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.