Stylish home with pool, close to Tallow Beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-42096
Nestled in Suffolk Park, nearby Byron Bay’s famed Tallow Beach, Finn’s Hidden Oasis is a stylish home that promises a relaxing stay.
This sleek 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home features comfortable spaces for relaxation and entertainment, and impresses with a roomy open plan living, dining and kitchen space, plus a wraparound verandah that connects to a serene swimming pool and outdoor entertaining area.
Inside, the home’s boho-chic furnishings provide a tranquil feel, while outside, guests will delight in the beauty of the tropical gardens and cosy lounge spaces.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Wraparound verandah with pool and outdoor entertaining areas
- Grassed yard with BBQ and outdoor shower
- Spacious living room with wood fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Split air conditioning in living space and bedroom 3
- Close to Suffolk Park shops (1.5km) and Tallow Beach (2km)
- 4.5km from central Byron Bay
- Off-street parking in driveway for 2 cars, tandem parked. No garage access.
Finn’s Hidden Oasis boasts a stylish open plan living, dining and kitchen space filled with gorgeous Boho-chic furnishings. The living area offers a laidback retreat with a chaise sofa and a wood fireplace. This space is also equipped with a TV and a sizable window that overlooks the swimming pool.
Equally beautiful is the home’s well-equipped kitchen with island counter and bar stools for casual dining, complemented by an 8-seater dining table that opens out to the wraparound verandah.
The home’s stylish bathrooms feature striking tile textures and colors, as well as sleek brass fixtures, inviting guests to refresh in beautiful surroundings. Two of the property’s bedrooms feature ceiling fans and open out to the outdoor verandah. A queen-size pullout bed is available in the third bedroom with air conditioning, perfect for kids.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): king bed, ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan, TV, access to verandah
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, ceiling fan, access to verandah
- Bedroom 3: queen-sized sofa pullout, air conditioning
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from main bedroom): enclosed shower, double vanity, toilet, under floor heating
- Bathroom 2 (shared): bath, shower, single vanity, toilet, under floor heating
Truly kick back and unwind on the property’s wraparound verandah, which features lounge and dining areas, including an eye-catching 6-seater modern outdoor dining table.
Finn’s Hidden Oasis boasts an inviting swimming pool, which promises hours’ endless water play during your stay. This property’s outdoor area is also home to a manicured lawn, framed with tropical plants, BBQ, and an outdoor shower.
Finn’s Hidden Oasis features a laundry room with a washer and dryer.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
The property has off-street parking available for 2 vehicles in the driveway, parked in tandem. Please note, the garage is not available to guests.
Finn's Hidden Oasis is nestled in the serene neighborhood of Suffolk Park, just a stone's throw away from the vibrant town of Byron Bay (4.5km). The home offers the perfect escape for visitors and travelers seeking tranquility and convenience, with Suffolk Park shops (1.5km), Tallow Beach (2km) and Byron Bay Golf Course (1.6km) all close by. With Byron Bay's eclectic mix of shops, restaurants, and nightlife just a short drive away, Finn's Hidden Oasis is the ideal base to explore the area's cultural and culinary delights. Experience the best of both worlds as you unwind in our peaceful retreat while staying connected to the vibrant energy of Byron Bay.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- New Listings
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Finns Hidden Oasis Location
Finns Hidden Oasis Reviews
A Perfect Stay