Family and pet-friendly villa mins from the beach
Situated in a block of homes with leafy front gardens in the highly sought-after locale of Hampton, Flanders is a beautiful single-level villa unit that is a perfect location for your bayside stay.
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom residence impresses with a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area, plus a quaint courtyard with BBQ. With Scandinavian furnishings against white walls and light wooden flooring, this light-filled home impresses Nordic design fans who admire its minimalist and clean approach in interior styling.
This picture-perfect villa is the ultimate no-fuss abode, just a short stroll to both Hampton and Sandringham villages and transport, restaurants and cafes, local schools and the beach.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- Ducted heating and cooling in the living room and bedrooms
- Quaint courtyard with BBQ
- Scandinavian-style furnishings
- Pet-friendly (additional charges apply)
- Secure garage parking for 1 vehicle
Flanders features an expansive sun-filled open living and dining room that spills into a modern kitchen with Blanco appliances and stone benchtops, including the island bench, offering a great place to entertain.
Opposite the common areas are two good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and a contemporary central bathroom with a walk-in shower and separate powder room. Decorated with quality furniture and appliances, this home has everything you need - pet-friendly with ample spaces to retreat to inside and out. Bedrooms can be set up as 2 king beds for two couples or as a king bed and 2 singles for families with 2 kids.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4):
- Bedroom 1 (main): king bed, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: king bed (can be split into two singles) - please advise your preference when you book
Bathroom: shower, single vanity, separate toilet
Head over to the home’s quaint courtyard for a BBQ or some drinks after work.
Flanders features a laundry room with a Bosch washer and dryer.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
The property has a secure garage parking for 1 vehicle. Please note that the garage door is manually operated.
Nestled comfortably along the coast between Brighton and Sandringham, life in Hampton is the perfect mixture of luxury and leisure. The charming beachside neighbourhood is 25 minutes from the city and has always been an extremely popular summer holiday spot for Melbournians. Hampton's foreshore is postcard perfection- you'd never expect such a beautiful strip coastline to exist so close to the city.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Pet Friendly
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.