Modern pet-friendly Werribee home
Located right in the heart of the Melbourne-Geelong corridor is Gumflower - a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, pet friendly home with modern interiors.
Inside, a light-filled living and dining space is open and airy, framed by a fully functioning, galley-style kitchen. Relax on the sofa or armchairs with your device and complimentary wi-fi or watch Netflix on the Smart TV. With ducted heating and cooling throughout, you’ll be comfortable, whatever the weather. Sleep soundly in the 3 bright bedrooms, all containing built-in wardrobes and the master including an ensuite bathroom.
A cosy covered courtyard with an outdoor table and chairs is framed by manicured gardens and is fenced for privacy to keep your small pet safe and secure.
Gumflower is located in Melbourne’s south-western suburb of Werribee, 32kms from the CBD and just 42kms from Geelong - a perfect middle ground for commuters to either of these locations. From Gumflower, enjoy easy access to Werribee and its local attractions, including shopping centre, schools, parks, playgrounds and cycle/walking paths. Also closeby is the Werribee River, perfect for recreation and relaxation.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 5 (not suitable for infants and young children aged 10 years or under)
- Modern light-filled home
- Pet friendly (suits small pets)
- Ducted heated and cooling throughout
- Complimentary wi-fi and Netflix
- Located in “commuter corridor”, halfway between Melbourne and Geelong
- 10 minutes to Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre and public transport
- 20 minute drive to Altona Beach
- Parking for 1 car in the garage, plus on-street parking
Living and Dining
Open and airy, the living and dining space at Gumflower is cool and contemporary, with large windows for lots of light. Share meals at the dining table or relax on sofas and armchairs, with complimentary wi-fi and Netflix and ducted heating and cooling for extra comfort. Glass doors open to the outdoor patio space, create a seamless indoor-outdoor flow.
The fresh and modern cooking space at Gumflower welcomes you, with a gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher and stone benchtops.
3 bright bedrooms beckon at Gumflower, all with ducted heating and cooling and built-in wardrobes. For an extra special space, the master bedroom comes complete with its own ensuite and TV.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 5)
- Master Bedroom: queen bed, TV, built in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom, ducted air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, built in wardrobe, ducted air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: single bed, built in wardrobe, ducted air conditioning
There are two modern bathrooms at Gumflower, with the main bathroom including a bath - pamper yourself with a soak and bathe the kids with ease. An ensuite bathroom comes off the master suite.
Gumflower has a Euro laundry with washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron.
Relax outside at Gumflower - there is a small, fenced rear yard, framed by gardens with a paved covered courtyard complete with egg chairs.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you. Please note: the backyard is not large at Gumflower so is best suited to a smaller pet.
There is parking for 1 car available in the garage, as well as on-street parking
Commuting to Melbourne or Geelong? Choose Gumflower! Being just 32kms from Melbourne CBD and 42kms from Geelong, Attunga is located in Werribee at the heart of this convenient commuter corridor. A leafy, family friendly suburb, Werribee has plenty to keep adults and kids entertained, with walk and cycle paths, parks and playgrounds, the Werribee river, wineries and day spas and an open range zoo. From Gumflower, it’s just 10 minutes to the Werribee train station, 12 minutes to Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre (with over 300 stores) and 20 minutes to Altona Beach for swimming, sun-seeking and watching sunsets on the pier.
- Pet Friendly
- Family Friendly
- Private House
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Fenced yard
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 5 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to photo or video shoots, hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No schoolies or school leavers permitted.
- Christmas and New Year Bookings: if dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies unless otherwise approved directly with the host.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.