Relaxing home with pool and amazing coastal view
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31449
Dwell in the perfect harmony of nature’s best elements. Jali Burugar, which translates to “between mountains and oceans” is named in respect to the Aboriginal origins of the surrounding volcanic and coastal landscape that is located between Mount Warning and Byron Bay. This astonishing 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with superb coastal and Hinterland views has been designed with a special touch of luxury that makes it the perfect, private retreat. Escape to Byron Bay and connect with its serene, peaceful energy.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 8 (Maximum of 6 adults)
- Magnesium swimming pool
- Surrounded by walking tracks in surrounding forests and along creeks
- Front and rear balconies with outdoor dining area
- Reliable mobile phone reception
- NBN WiFi available (speeds and coverage can be intermittent)
- Piano and table tennis table
- Pet-friendly on request; 1 small pet that will not chase wildlife
- 10 minute drive to Mullumbimby for shopping and cafes
- 15 minute drive to Brunswick Heads for swimming, boating and dining
- 20 minute drive to Byron Bay Centre and beaches
Set against a majestic backdrop of nature, the minimal and contemporary design of Jali Burugar is proof that modern style can harmoniously blend with Mother Nature. The large sliding glass doors are not only perfect for welcoming in natural sunlight, but let guests enjoy panoramic views of Cape Byron coastline and the surrounding hills. You can leave the glass doors open for cooling breezes, but this luxurious accommodation is also fitted with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans. Indulge in music and entertainment, in the living room equipped with a Smart TV and an upright Yamaha piano.
Cooking & Dining
Jali Burugar has a full-sized kitchen large enough for you and your group to easily self-cater.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, 4-burner stovetop, convection oven, microwave oven, toaster, and an espresso machine so you will always have a fresh cuppa’ to keep the energy going throughout your stay.
Rest assured that you will have a relaxing time after a day’s worth of activities. Jali Burugar is spacious enough to accommodate 8 people easily, with a maximum of 6 adults. The master bedroom is fitted with a king bed that will truly aid you to drift off into slumber land. The master also has an ensuite with bath. The second bedroom offers a queen bed while the third bedroom provides two single beds which can be converted to a king bed on request. The fourth bedroom features a modular king size sofa bed which is flexible as a twin single or a king.
- Bedroom 1: 1 king bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed with ensuite/shared bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds (can be converted to a king bed upon request) with shared bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 1 modular sofa bed (can be converted to single or king bed upon request) with shared bathroom
After a long day of hiking, strolling around, shopping, and swimming you truly deserve to reward yourself. The scenic view of Byron Bay’s landscape can be enjoyed through the huge windows of the two ensuite baths, where a dip in the tub with your favourite bath bomb is a sure way to relax and unwind. This welcoming Byron abode also has a second ensuite/shared bathroom and 1 additional toilet next to laundry area. Enjoy a hot or cold outdoor shower, too.
- Bathroom 1: Ensuite with bath tub, shower, toilet
- Bathroom 2: Ensuite/shared bathroom with bath tub, shower, toilet
- Toilets: 1 additional toilet next to laundry area
- Outdoor hot and cold shower
Jali Burugar is surrounded by nature in all directions! Relish in the fresh coastal breezes rolling in from the bay and admire the vistas of Mount Chincogan, behind Mullumbimby. Cosy up around the outdoor fire pit beneath the glittering, starlight night sky. In the daytime, fire up the outdoor BBQ grill for an al fresco meal and take in the views from your private balcony.
Pet Friendly on Request
1 small pet, that will not chase after the surrounding wildlife, may be welcome on specific request in writing. Please contact our reservations team to discuss. Terms and conditions apply.
If exhaustion hits after an action-packed day exploring Byron Bay, just stay in! Enjoy a relaxing dip in the 13-metre magnesium saltwater pool and feel the stress melt away.
There is space for 2 cars in the carport and 6 off the street.
Surrounded by nature reserves, Jali Burugar is perfectly positioned between the mountains and sea, while still just a short drive from the Byron CBD. Known around the world for its premier shopping, dining, spas, and nightlife, Byron Bay makes for a fun-filled day or night on the town. If you need to dust off a few cobwebs the next morning, simply venture out to one of the nearby walking or hiking trails. Head up to the Cape Byron Lighthouse for sweeping panoramic views of the ocean and hinterland; you may even spot a few humpback whales out to sea! Tyagarah Nature Reserve, where you can sunbathe, swim, and birdwatch, is only 20 minutes drive away.
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- 4 Bedrooms
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Jali Burugar Location
Jali Burugar Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay