Beautiful 100-year-old Federation home in central Byron
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32037
Lovingly renovated, Jasmine House is a luxurious, century-old Federation-era home in the heart of Byron Bay with a glorious old-meets-new design. The impressive 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence retains much of its original character with stunning brickwork, bay windows, tessellated tiles, and flourishes of fretwork a standout feature. Jasmine House also includes a striking designer kitchen, as well as 3 charming living zones, with all the modern appliances and comforts guests could want for.
Spread across 2 distinct wings, the home welcomes up to 10 guests in supreme comfort, making it ideal for family or group bookings. Visitors will enjoy free roam of this spacious property, which features no shortage of quaint spaces to relax both inside and out. Jasmine House also impresses with a beautiful courtyard area that’s designed with entertaining in mind. Kick back and enjoy a peaceful meal or drinks with friends around the BBQ and sun loungers, or slip into holiday mode with a soothing dip in the heated spa.
Located at the base of Byron Bay’s main street - opposite the stylish Jonson Lane retail and dining precinct - Jasmine House offers endless shopping, dining and entertainment minutes from your doorstep.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 10
- Renovated 100-year-old Federation brick home
- Open plan living and dining area, plus a large designer kitchen
- Stunning courtyard space for entertaining, with a heated spa, outdoor seating and a BBQ
- Bi-fold doors for natural indoor-outdoor flow
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in bedrooms and living spaces
- Pet-friendly on request
- Located just off Byron Bay’s main street, minutes’ walk to shopping and dining
- Situated opposite Byron’s vibrant Jonson Lane retail and dining precinct
- Private, gated parking area for 6 vehicles
Enjoy luxury living at Jasmine House with 3 pleasant living spaces to choose from across this sprawling property. The home includes 2 comfortable lounge rooms - positioned either side of the combined kitchen and dining area - where you can kick back on the comfy sofas and catch up on some essential holiday viewing.
The sitting room, which links the kitchen and bedroom 5, is a delightful spot to catch some sun while you settle into a good book. This corridor-like space is also equipped with bi-fold doors, allowing you to open up to the peaceful courtyard.
Dining and Cooking
The open plan living and dining area is a joyous space to wine and dine with family and friends. Complemented by gorgeous brickwork, with timber beams running along sections of the ceiling, this vibrant space boasts an expansive 10-seater dining table, as well as bar stool seating around the marble kitchen bench.
The well-appointed gourmet kitchen is sure to delight any budding chef, with high-end appliances that include a gas cooktop, electric oven, integrated dishwasher, and coffee machine (starter pack of coffee provided). For a more relaxed dining option, head for the tranquil courtyard where you can cook-up a storm on the gas BBQ and dine in the open air.
All 5 of Jasmine House’s sleek and spacious bedrooms bring a sense of a time gone by, with original architecture present in each room. Delight in the high ceilings, polished timber flooring and bay windows, as well as the Federation-era fireplaces (decorative only) present in 2 of the home’s bedrooms. For your comfort, all bedrooms are air conditioned and include a ceiling fan.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 10):
- Bedroom 1: king split (can be made into 2 x king singles), ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: king split (can be made into 2 x king singles), ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: king split (can be made into 2 x king singles), ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, decorative fireplace (non-operational)
- Bedroom 4 (off dining area): 2 x singles, 1 x single trundle bed, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, decorative fireplace (non-operational)
- Bedroom 5 (off sitting area): queen, reverse cycle air conditioning (not ducted), ceiling fan, opens to courtyard
The residence features 3 handsome bathrooms - each neatly presented in a bath house-style design - with eye-catching tessellated tiles and a sleek timber vanity. Two of the bathrooms are positioned in the centre of the home - on either side of the open plan dining and kitchen space - with an additional bathroom, and a powder room, tucked away on the property’s outer wing
- Bathroom 1 (shared, off dining area): walk-in shower, toilet, single vanity
- Bathroom 2 (shared, off dining area): walk-in shower, freestanding bath, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 3 (shared, off bedroom 5): walk-in shower, single vanity
- Powder room: toilet and vanity (off bedroom 5 and sitting area)
The laundry room is located off the front verandah, and is equipped with a washing machine and dryer, plus an iron, ironing board and portable clothes airer. There’s also a fixed washing line attached to the fence just outside the laundry.
Jasmine House’s serene courtyard is a stunning space that’s designed for year-round use. This paved backyard area neatly flows from the kitchen, dining and living rooms, and features comfy lounge seating, plus a dining table and BBQ, with ample shade provided by the umbrellas and surrounding trees.
The courtyard also impresses with a heated spa, where you can settle in for a soothing soak and let the world slip away. There’s also a surfboard storage rack near the spa - handy if you’re planning to hit Byron’s iconic surf spots.
Jasmine House is fully fenced property, and is pet-friendly on request. Please contact our reservations team to discuss prior to booking. Terms and conditions apply
The property features private, gated parking for up to 6 vehicles. This parking space opens to the rear courtyard area, allowing for easy access to and from the property.
Byron Bay locations don’t come much better than this! Set at the base of Byron Bay’s main street, Jasmine House is only minutes’ walk to an endless collection of cafes, restaurants, bars, and boutique shops - including the lively Jonson Lane retail and dining precinct, set opposite the home. Byron’s Main Beach is a mere 1km from your front door, while the iconic Cape Byron Lighthouse (4km) - located among scenic Arakwal National Park - is a must-do for visitors to The Bay. Jasmine House is also positioned close by Tallow (2.5km) and Broken Head Beach (7.5km) - two of the town’s most-loved surf and swim spots.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Jasmine House Location
Jasmine House Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay