Luxe Byron Bay beach house with private pool
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-31477
Belongil Beach’s white sands and stunning surf are steps away from this stylish, luxury home. Kaylani Cove is a small boutique complex of six separate, deluxe beach houses. Kaylani Cove boasts a private swimming pool, 5 bright bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms. With its open plan living space, this newly built luxury beach pad is equipped with all of the modern amenities you need to enjoy your stay including parking, ducted air conditioning, Wi-Fi, and an outdoor, undercover deck with BBQ.
- 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, sleeps 9 adults (10 with children)
- Beachside location by Belongil Beach
- Self-contained, private villa within the Kaylani Beach Houses Byron Bay complex
- Private swimming pool
- Modern, chefs kitchen
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout (except for single bedroom)
- HDTVs with Foxtel and DVD Player
- Sonos sound system
- Built-in workspace
- Large laundry room
- 3-minute walk to the beach (100m)
- 10-minute walk to town (700m)
- Parking for 2 cars in the garage
Step inside Kaylani Cove where the central living space flows seamlessly from indoors to the outside deck. Slide open the glass doors and enjoy the crisp, fresh breezes rolling in off the ocean nearby. This open, airy floor plan is ideal for relaxing and entertaining as a group. Slip into the plush sectional sofa and switch on the enormous HDTV with Sonos sound system, or use the space to host a rousing game of Charades. Upstairs, an additional media room with another flat screen TV is a cosy retreat where kids (or adults) can enjoy a private lounge space of their own.
Cooking & Dining
Overlooking the main living area, the kitchen is well-appointed as well as effortlessly chic. Everything you need to embrace your inner chef is provided, from smart Smeg accessories to stainless steel appliances. Gleaming granite bench tops provide ample prep space, flowing into a large breakfast bar with seating for 3. For larger gatherings, dedicated indoor dining space is found just off the living area at an 8-seater table. On warmer evenings, choose to dine al fresco on the covered deck.
Most of Kaylani Cove’s well-appointed bedrooms are found on the upper floor. The upstairs master bedroom has a king-sized bed, large HDTV, generous built-in wardrobe for storage, and a spacious ensuite bathroom with shower. Just a few more steps up is a charming, kid-friendly bedroom hideaway with a single bed and trundle.
Passing a bright, built-in workspace in the hall, the other side of the upper floor could be the perfect kids or teen retreat. A cosy media room with large HDTV connects two bedrooms and a shared, full bathroom. One bedroom has a queen-sized bed while the other has two single beds, which can be combined into a king on request. Downstairs, a private king bedroom overlooks the pool serves as a second master with its own ensuite bathroom. The king bed can also be split into two singles by request.
- Master Bedroom 1: 1 king bed with ensuite bathroom and built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed with built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds (can be combined into 1 king bed by request), with built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: 1 single bed with trundle (no air conditioning)
- Bedroom 5: 1 king bed with ensuite bathroom
With ample natural light and a soothing, soft colour palette, each bathroom at No. 67 feels like a luxe little retreat. Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys a private ensuite with a glass-enclosed shower and spacious vanity with lots of storage. Across the hall, a shared bathroom is similarly styled with another glass-enclosed shower and plenty of counter space. Downstairs, the king bedroom/second master boasts a luxurious ensuite with a freestanding bathtub in addition to the shower. In the entry hall, a powder room with an additional toilet can also be found.
- Bathroom 1 (Master Ensuite): Shower and toilet
- Bathroom 2 (Shared): Shower and toilet
- Bathroom 3 (Downstairs Ensuite): Shower, freestanding bathtub, and toilet
There is an additional powder room with toilet on the lower level.
Entertain with ease at Kaylani Cove with a seamless flow from indoor living to outdoor lounging. The covered outdoor deck is accessed via sliding glass doors from the living room, and features a large dining table for the group as well as a built-in outdoor grill, prep space, and lounge seating. Surrounded by lush landscaping, this is the ideal place to dine al fresco and enjoy the beautiful Byron Bay breezes.
When you’ve had your fill of sand and surf at nearby Belongil Beach, cool off at home with a refreshing dip in your own private swimming pool. Surrounded by palm leaves and sun loungers, this private pool oasis the perfect place to relax and recharge in style.
There is space for 2 cars to park in the garage.
Kaylani Beach Houses Byron Bay is an intimate, boutique complex featuring six separate, luxury beach houses in a prime location. Stunning, powdery-soft sands and world-famous surf breaks await you in Byron Bay! Step out the front door of this luxury vacation rental and walk to beautiful Belongil Beach in less than 5 minutes. Should the winds shift, Byron’s Main Beach and Tallows Beach are also just an easy walk or short drive away. There are many colourful shops and cool boutiques to browse in the CBD nearby. Dip into a local cafe for a cuppa or indulge in the delicious, creative cuisine found at any of Byron Bay’s many renowned restaurants. Everything we love about Byron Bay is close at hand when you stay at Kaylani Cove.
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- 5 Bedrooms
- Smart TV
- Super Luxe
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Kaylani Cove Location
Kaylani Cove Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay