Balinese inspired waterfront home
The La Vida is a must-stay property for your next holiday. This beautiful property faces north to the water, is spread out across a single level and offers a sub-tropical influence. No need to go to Bali as this relaxed setting will make you feel like you are there.
This stylish single level home with undercover parking is in a good central location on a popular tree-lined street with a large park at the end. The property is beautifully set with an open plan living area coupled with doors that open to allow you to freely flow from the inside to the outdoor covered entertaining area.
The property has a large master bedroom with a queen and ensuite, as well as 3 other bedrooms - 2 of which offer queen beds, and the last set up perfectly for the kids with a bunk bed and a single bed, plus it includes a PlayStation 4 console/DVD player to keep them entertained. Two trundles can be set up in the study on request (for children only). Sleeps max 7 adults.
Enjoy great outdoor entertaining areas complete with built-in BBQ area, alfresco dining and a glass-fenced pool overlooking the waterfront and sandy beach. This laid-back, waterfront property offers the peace and quiet to enjoy your stay yet is easy walking distance from everything Broadbeach has to offer. Broadbeach is well known as one of the best locations to holiday on the Gold Coast with fantastic restaurants and cafes, shopping, nightlife, the Casino, the convention centre, Pacific Fair shopping centre, Golf courses and of course our beautiful beaches. Theme Parks are around a 20-minute drive and Coolangatta airport is around 30-minute drive.
Come and relax at La Vida and enjoy our great waterfront location, you won’t be disappointed.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Family Friendly
- Smart TV
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 7 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
La Vida Location
La Vida Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay