Stylish apartment with courtyard, close to trams
Tucked away in Essendon - a short 10km drive from the centre of Melbourne - Lilly Pilly is a relaxed residence that’s perfect for couples or small families. This quaint 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home features an open plan living and dining space, and stylish kitchen equipped with quality appliances.
The property also includes a courtyard that boasts a pergola, dining table and BBQ, making it an ideal space to enjoy the outdoors.
Lilly Pilly is conveniently located 50m from the nearest tram stop, with local shops, cafes and restaurants a mere 400m from home. The property is also close to the Moonee Valley Racecourse (1.2km) - one of Australia’s horse racing venues.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
- Open plan dining and living area
- Covered outdoor entertaining space with al fresco dining
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Secure, high-walled courtyard at the back
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living area and all bedrooms
- Pet-friendly (please note, charges apply)
- Short walk to local shops (400m)
- 50m from tram stop that terminates at Flinders Street Station
- Nearby Moonee Valley Racecourse (1.2km)
- 10km from Melbourne’s CBD
- Secure parking space for 1 car
Lilly Pilly has a cosy lounge area with a reverse cycle air condition, and a Smart TV equipped with complimentary Netflix.
The kitchen impresses with its white and gray color design, plus ample appliances for cooking.
The home’s 2 bedrooms are tucked away just off the main living space, each equipped with a reverse cycle air conditioner to keep the temperature just right.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4):
- Bedroom 1: king split bed, reverse cycle air conditioning, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: queen, reverse cycle air conditioning, built-in wardrobe
Bathroom 1: shower, single vanity, toilet
Head over to the home’s courtyard to relax or cook a BBQ feast - a pleasant space to retreat to after a day out. This area is also ideal for pets to roam around and enjoy your company.
Lilly Pilly includes a laundry at the rear of the property, equipped with a washer and dryer.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There’s a secure parking space for 1 car via the laneway at the rear of the property. Please note, the maximum width restriction is 2200mm.
Nestled in the leafy suburb of Essendon, Lilly Pilly is the ideal spot for travellers seeking a peaceful retreat just a short distance from Melbourne's CBD (10km). Just a short stroll from home you'll discover an array of local cafes, restaurants, and boutique shops (400m), while there’s a tram stop just 50m from your front door, giving you easy access to Flinders Street Station.
- Pet Friendly
- New Listings
- Family Friendly
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Fenced yard
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.