Pristine 6.5 acre hinterland hideaway in Federal
HOT DEAL - 10% off all September
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-39080
Perched atop 6.5 acres’ stunning terrain in the foothills of Nightcap National Park, Miren Estate is an immaculate hinterland hideaway that delivers the ultimate luxury getaway. Drawing its name from the Slovenian term for ‘calm, quiet, and peaceful’, Miren Estate is a dreamy 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom property that was extensively renovated both inside and out in 2022, to create the ultimate family holiday home.
Designed over 2 storeys - with a private wing reserved for the stunning main bedroom and ensuite bathroom - Miren Estate features a striking designer kitchen, plus an expansive living space that’s fit for the entire family. The home delights with timber flooring, while the stone-faced fireplace takes centre stage in this gorgeous lounge area. Louvered windows and banks of French doors feature throughout, allowing plenty of sunlight and fresh breezes to filter through the home.
The manicured grounds of Miren Estate are just as impressive with the property boasting an expansive wraparound timber verandah and entertaining area - complete with a generous dining suite and comfortable outdoor furniture - plus an alluring 10m infinity pool that overlooks the lush tropical valley to the west. The property’s sweeping gardens are home to a tranquil fire pit as well as an inground trampoline that’s bound to be a favourite with young travellers. Guests to Miren Estate may also catch a glimpse of a family of koalas, who frequent the property!
Tucked away among jaw-dropping bushland, Miren Estate is located 2 minutes’ drive from the charming village of Federal, with both Byron Bay (23km) and Bangalow (18km) a short scenic drive from home. For those who crave a peaceful getaway to the Byron region, then Miren Estate is calling your name.
- 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 12 (maximum 8 adults)
- Renovated hinterland estate, ideal for family or group getaways
- Expansive wraparound verandah with covered entertaining area and outdoor seating
- 10m infinity swimming pool (not heated) overlooking Nightcap National Park
- Spacious living room with a wood fireplace and a 10-seat lounge suite
- Ample space for indoor and outdoor dining
- Designer kitchen with a walk-in servery space
- Sprawling grounds with an inground trampoline and fire pit
- Ducted air conditioning, plus cooling and heating in all bedrooms
- 2.5km from Federal village
- Scenic drive from Byron Bay (23km) and Bangalow (18km)
- Close to local attractions, including Minyon Falls
- Parking for up to 8 vehicles across carport and driveaway
Miren Estate’s inviting living area is truly a space to gather with family and friends and unwind in supreme comfort. Designed with bi-fold doors that lead to the verandah and gardens, this joyous area is highlighted by a spacious 10-seat lounge suite, as well as an eye-catching wood fireplace that keeps things toasty during the cooler months. The space is completed with designer chairs and custom-painted artwork, giving the space a chic-yet-relaxed feel.
Dining and Cooking
The impressive designer kitchen is located in the heart of the home, and is equipped for daily dining as well as swanky soirees. Set around a spacious island bench, it includes a collection of integrated appliances, as well as a 6-burner gas cooktop and coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided). There’s also a walk-in servery area - complete with a wine fridge and ice machine - where guests can prepare drinks and nibbles.
The home includes a stylish timber dining table, as well as matching breakfast bar stools, offering plenty of options to dine inside. Outside, there is an expansive dining suite on the verandah - delightful for long lunches or afternoon drinks. The property also comes equipped with a gas BBQ.
Be prepared to fall in love with Miren Estate’s striking main bedroom, which embodies luxury and beauty. Set aside in a separate wing of the home, this delightful space features a super king bed, sleek ensuite bathroom, and enormous walk-in wardrobe. It also opens up to a private section of the verandah, where guests will find a beautiful rocking chair that gazes out to the blissful hinterland.
Miren Estate’s additional 5 guestrooms are split across both floors of the property, giving guests flexibility with sleeping arrangements. All rooms are air conditioned for year-round comfort, and fitted with premium linen.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 12, maximum 8 adults):
- Bedroom 1: queen, ducted air conditioner, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: 2 singles, ducted air conditioner, built-in wardrobe, TV, access to verandah
- Bedroom 3: queen, reverse cycle air conditioner, built-in wardrobe, access to verandah
- Bedroom 4 (main bedroom): super king, ensuite, ducted air conditioner, walk-in wardrobe, TV, access to verandah
- Bedroom 5: 2 singles, shared ensuite, ducted air conditioner, walk-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 6: queen, shared ensuite, ducted air conditioner, walk-in wardrobe
Miren Estate includes 3 bathrooms across both floors, highlighted by a gorgeous ensuite off the main bedroom. This beautifully designed space features a double rain shower and twin vanity, Spanish encaustic tiles, plus a stunning freestanding bath where guests can enjoy a soothing soak while gazing out to the sweeping hills. The ground floor features an additional bathroom plus a powder room, while on the upper level, there’s an additional ensuite bathroom that’s shared between bedrooms 5 and 6.
- Bathroom 1 (shared): rain shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (ensuite from bedroom 4): double rain shower, freestanding bath, double vanity, toilet
- Powder room: toilet, single vanity
Bedroom 3 (shared ensuite from bedrooms 5 and 6): rain shower, single vanity, separate toilet
The home includes a functional laundry area - located behind the kitchen - with a washing machine and dryer, plus a wall-mounted clothes line.
Miren Estate’s sprawling grounds are a joy to explore with greenery as far as the eye can see. When the sunlight is just right, catch a glimpse of Minyon Falls in the distance, or grab a glass and toast the setting sun to the west from the comfort of the verandah. The property includes 2 outdoor fireplaces - a dedicated fire pit, plus a wood heater on the verandah - with a child-friendly inground trampoline positioned nearby on the manicured lawn area.
The view from Miren Estate’s glimmering 10m infinity swimming pool (not heated) is a must-see - rolling hills as far as the eye can see. This hilltop haven is a favourite place for families and friends to cool off, with sun loungers and outdoor seating available on the verandah, with a shaded retractable shade awning offering protection from the sun.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Please note, external security cameras are operational at the front, rear and side of the property, however, cameras are not monitored while guests are in-house.
Miren Estate provides parking for 2 vehicles in the carport, with space for an additional 6 vehicles across the property’s expansive driveway. Please note, parking is not permitted on the grass areas as cars can become bogged.
Situated just outside the charming village of Federal (2.5km), Miren Estate is a short, scenic drive to both Byron Bay (23km) and Bangalow (18km), and a host of local attractions. Supplies for your stay can be purchased at the Federal General Store, while no trip to the village is complete without a visit to Doma Cafe - renowned for its fine Japanese cuisine. Minyon Falls - visible from the home’s west-facing verandah - is a 21km journey from home in the Nightcap National Park. Miren Estate is also close to Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens (13km) and Macadamia Castle (26km) - both favourite destinations of visitors to the region.
Suitable Booking Groups
With its double-storey design, spacious living areas and expansive grounds, Miren Estate is ideal to host extended family or group bookings. Bedding and bathroom facilities are split across both floors, with the main bedroom and ensuite located in a separate wing, giving guests plenty of space to enjoy their pleasant surroundings.
- 6+ Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- 3 Bathrooms
- Streaming Service
- Super Luxe
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $2,500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Miren Estate Location
Miren Estate Reviews
A Perfect Stay