Riverfront apartment in heart of Surfers Paradise
Perfectly positioned along the Nerang River just across from Surfers Paradise, Panorama offers a tranquil base for families in the heart of the Gold Coast.
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment offers stunning views of the city’s skyline, canals and surrounding hinterland, and features an open plan living, dining and kitchen space, plus a private balcony that allows you to peer out towards Surfers Paradise.
Enjoy the functionality of Panorama’s layout with its communal areas separated from the bedrooms and bathroom. The home’s wicker lounge set and dining table adds a touch of comfort for those who want to stay in and admire the gorgeous views.
Guests can also enjoy access to shared complex amenities, including a swimming pool, sun loungers, and BBQ area - offering a tranquil outdoor space to lounge around.
With its unrivalled location just 600m from the centre of Surfers Paradise, Panorama provides the perfect blend of serenity and proximity for families seeking an idyllic Gold Coast getaway. Enjoy a quick walk into Surfers Paradise via the river promenade.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 5
- Impressive location, 600m from the heart of Surfers Paradise
- Private balcony offering sweeping city and canal views
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- Shared complex swimming pool
- Minutes walk to Surfers Paradise beach (600m)
- Undercover carport parking for 1 vehicle
- Please note, home is not fitted with air conditioning or fans
Panorama’s living area offers impressive views of the Surfers Paradise skyline, as well as the canals that surround the property. Drink in your stunning city backdrop or kick-back on the couch and enjoy some ‘you’ time with a book or movie.
The living space branches out to a quaint dining area, and a well-equipped kitchen that includes a coffee machine (starter pack of pods provided).
The home’s bedrooms also boast views of the Gold Coast’s gorgeous hinterland region, with each room equipped with built-in wardrobes with mirrors. Please note, the home is not fitted with air conditioning or fans.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 5):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): queen bed, TV, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: triple bunk bed (double on the bottom, single on top), built-in wardrobe
Bathroom 1 (shared): shower, bath, single vanity, toilet
Escape to the serene sanctuary at the back of the apartment complex, where you’ll find a shared swimming pool, as well as a communal BBQ that overlooks the water. Inside the home, venture out to your private balcony and take in the sights and sounds of the city.
Guests have access to a shared clothes dryer and washing machine, located on the same level as the property.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
The property has an undercover carport for 1 vehicle.
Nestled on Watson Esplanade, Panorama offers the perfect base for a relaxing Gold Coast getaway. Just a short stroll away, you'll find yourself immersed in the heart of Surfers Paradise (600m), known for its golden sandy beaches and bustling atmosphere. Indulge in a plethora of activities such as swimming, sunbathing, or trying your hand at surfing. Enjoy the lively nightlife scene with an array of trendy bars, clubs, and restaurants, all within walking distance. Shopaholics will rejoice with the iconic Cavill Avenue, home to an abundance of retail outlets and boutique stores. Take a leisurely walk to the Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets, where you can peruse local crafts and delicious street food. For family friendly adventures, explore the nearby attractions of Sea World (5.5km), Movie World and Wet’n’Wild (20km, easily accessible within a short drive. Whether you seek relaxation, entertainment, or adventure, Surfers Paradise offers an unforgettable experience right at your doorstep.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Family Friendly
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine
- Streaming Service
- New Listings
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.