Sun, sand, surf....in town, opposite beach
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32800
Quiksilver Apartments - The Wreck is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom modern, beachside apartment located in the heart of Byron Bay town, only 50m to the beachfront. Enjoy flexible bedding configuration, modern interior and a covered balcony with a stunning ocean and town views.
Imagine your next holiday right in the heart of Byron Bay town, just 50m from the beach. Quiksilver Apartments - The Wreck is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, modern and contemporary beachside apartment, located above Byron Bay’s iconic Quiksilver retail store on the foreshore of Byron Bay township. Sleeping 4, the apartment features two sun-soaked bedrooms, 1 bathroom combined with laundry, an open-plan and breezy living and dining space, and a cosy, fully functional kitchenette. Modern and fresh coastal-Scandi interiors blend with warm polished timber floors and classic surf art.
From the sun-soaked covered balcony space, enjoy stunning ocean views extending down the coast, offering an unrivalled outlook for checking the surf and watching the world go by. From Quiksilver Apartments premium location, find Byron Bay retail and dining precinct at your doorstep, with the iconic Beach Hotel across the road and the rest of Byron town unfolding beyond. Wander 50m to Byron’s beachfront and walk along the foreshore to Clarkes Beach, the Pass and the iconic Cape Byron Lighthouse walk.
Please note, the property is centrally located above a retail store on Byron Bay’s busy main street, and is opposite the popular live music venue, The Beach Hotel. Guests should be prepared to experience noise until late hours of the evening, especially over the weekend.
- Sunny, modern 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment
- Breezy, open plan living and dining
- Fully functional kitchenette
- Covered balcony space with stunning ocean views
- 20m to Byron Bay town, across the road from Beach Hotel
- 50m to Main Beach
- Walk to Clarkes Beach and The Pass
Living & Dining
Quiksilver Apartments offers a spacious open plan living and dining space, complete with modern sofa and armchairs, surf art and flat screen TV. There’s a small timber bench style dining setting for meals and timber framed doors opening to the reveal the covered outdoor space and stunning ocean views.
A cosy, fully functional kitchenette includes fridge, microwave, dishwasher, cooktop and rangehood.
Sleep easy in the two spacious bedrooms at Quiksilver Apartments, with simple white interiors and timber framed windows opening to reveal sea breezes and the sounds of the ocean.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 4):
- Master: 1 x king bed or 2 x king singles
- Bedroom 2: 2 x king singles or 1 x king bed
A simple, stylish bathroom-laundry combination features frameless glass shower, floating vanity, toilet washing machine and dryer.
Languish in sun-drenched bliss on Quiksilver Apartments generous covered tiled balcony, with timber shutters inviting the outside in yet allowing privacy when closed. Relax on loungers or perch on stools while you soak in the stunning ocean views and watch the world go by at the centre of Byron Bay just below.
Quiksilver Apartments is your all-season holiday solution, with reverse cycle air conditioning and lovely ocean breezes. Guests can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi while staying at the apartments.
Suitable Booking Groups
With the choice of 2 apartments (Quiksilver Apartments - The Pass and Quiksilver Apartments - The Wreck), sleeping 4 adults each in a flexible bedding configuration, Quiksilver Apartments is the perfect getaway location for couples and a group of singles on a surf adventure or a shopping and spa weekend.
Please note, the property is centrally located above a retail store on Byron Bay’s busy main street, and is opposite the popular live music venue The Beach Hotel. Guests should be prepared to experience some noise, especially over the weekend.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Non Smoking
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Kitchenette Only
- DVD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Approved schoolies groups permitted
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Schoolies permitted at this property for suitable groups. All bookings must be approved directly by a member of APS staff after the schoolies terms and conditions have been discussed and accepted. See Terms and Conditions for more info.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Quiksilver Apartments - The Wreck Location
Quiksilver Apartments - The Wreck Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay