Enjoy alfresco dining on the waterfront
Prepared to be wowed by the contemporary design and location of Ray of Sunshine, a 5-bedroom, 4 bathroom Broadbeach holiday rental to sleep 14. Enjoy the seamless indoor-outdoor lifestyle of this canal-front home which is perfect for family get-togethers and gatherings with friends. Start the day with a few laps of the inviting pool before stretching out on sun loungers, watching passing boats sail by and drinking in those canal and Broadbeach skyline views. Share long cool drinks by the pool and laughter over dinner in the spacious dining area. The adjoining lounge area has comfy sofas arranged for watching TV, swapping after-dinner gossip and late-night story-telling.
Leave the car safely parked off-street and walk to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre for some retail therapy. After dark, plan a memorable night out at the Star Casino or Dracula’s Cabaret Restaurant. Families will appreciate the proximity of Mermaid Beach, just 1km away, offering a day of surfing, sunbathing or sandcastle-building.
- 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, sleeps 14
- Private pool and canal-front deck
- Ducted air-con and heating throughout the villa
- Spacious open-plan living/dining area
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar for 4
- Clean white tile flooring in living areas
- Sliding patio doors for an indoor-outdoor lifestyle
- Upper balcony with superb canal and Broadbeach skyline views
- Stereo system and TV
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Secure gated access
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Private boat dock
- Walking distance to beach and Pacific Fair
- 100m to Pacific Fair
Gather together to exchange the day’s news over dinner in the dining room before relaxing on the sofa seating grouped around the TV. Soft music playing on the stereo system will create just the right ambience for fun times together. This spacious open-plan living area is filled with natural light especially when the sliding patio doors are flung open for enjoying views of the private pool and boats passing along the canal
The contemporary white kitchen is the hub of the house. It comes thoughtfully equipped with everything you might need for preparing breakfast, snacks and casual meals, perhaps served at the breakfast bar which has 4 tall chairs, or at the adjoining open-plan dining area.
Wake up to stunning canal views through sliding patio doors that provide direct access to the outdoor balcony from the master bedroom and the bunk room.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 14):
- Master bedroom: 1 x king bed with ensuite and patio doors to balcony
- Bedroom 2: 1 x king (can be split into 2 singles) and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 1 x queen bed and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 1 x queen bed downstairs with attached shared bathroom
- Bedroom 5: 2 x bunk beds with single on top and double below (total 6 beds)
*Additional fold-out ottoman can be arranged for sleeping a child if required.
There are 4 drop-dead gorgeous bathrooms (including 3 ensuite) which makes Ray of Sunshine the ideal Gold Coast holiday rental for families and groups to share. Wallow in a bubbly soak in the stand-alone bathtub as a relaxing treat.
The lap pool is the perfect place for a cooling dip after sunbathing on well-placed lounge chairs on the canal-front deck. Views of passing boats and the Gold Coast skyline let you know you’re on holiday!
Off-street parking for 2 cars in the double garage.
Located in Broadbeach Waters, a short drive or 10 minute walk will have you in Pacific Keys. Broadbeach with its restaurants and nightlife is 2km distance and the beautiful beach is perfect for surfing and sunbathing. Pacific Fair Shopping Centre is the place to find restaurant dining and retail therapy in over 400 stores. Also, within walking distance is the Star Casino and Dracula’s Cabaret Restaurant.
Lazy days can be enjoyed at local markets, boutiques and upscale restaurants. There are plenty of opportunities for yoga, arts and crafts and quirky street art brightens this sunny resort. Glitzy Surfers Paradise with its high-rise architecture and Skypoint Observation Deck is 6km away.
For guests using public transport, Pacific Fair bus terminal is 1km away. The Gold Coast Airport is 22km and Brisbane International Airport is 90km away along the M-1.
Suitable Booking Groups
Ideal for family gatherings, weddings and friends’ reunions, Ray of Sunshine is a modern and spacious Gold Coast holiday rental for 14 in Broadbeach Waters. Close to restaurants, beach, casino and Pacific Fair shopping centre, it makes the perfect weekend away.
- 5 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 4 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Pay TV
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach/Pool Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Coffee Machine
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C's apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Group bookings for those who live between the Gold Coast and Brisbane will be via approval only.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/ Gold Coast Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Ray of Sunshine Location
Ray of Sunshine Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay