Family and pet-friendly villa surrounded by nature
Set in the charming beachside suburb of Sandringham, Sandy Sanctuary is a relaxed, family and pet-friendly villa that feels like your home-away-from home. Neatly positioned on the doorstep of Tjilatjirrin Reserve, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is perfectly suited to guests visiting with young children, with its open-plan design, fully fenced front and rear yards, and dedicated children’s bedroom.
The home includes a combined living, dining and kitchen space which is tastefully styled, yet functional for families. The sleek, chef-friendly kitchen boasts a collection of high-end appliances, and neatly flows to the timber deck which includes a BBQ and dining table.
The air conditioned living area includes a plush leather sofa, as well as a Smart TV with Netflix (user account required) and Chromecast access, allowing you to access your streaming apps while you’re away from home. The lovely master bedroom includes a stylish ensuite bathroom and walk-through wardrobe, while the second bedroom features 2 single beds.
A whole host of attractions are close by - including 4 of Melbourne top golf courses, Red Bluff Lookout and the Edward Street Beach - with Westfield Southland minutes’ drive from the home, and Melbourne’s CBD 19km north.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4 (max 2 adults)
- Timber deck with outdoor dining table and BBQ
- Full-sized kitchen with modern appliances
- Netflix (user account required), Chromecast and Bluetooth speaker available
- Ducted heating throughout home
- Split-system air conditioning in living area, with fans in all bedrooms
- Pet-friendly property with secure front and rear outdoor areas
- Minutes’ walk to local playgrounds and reserves
- 4 Golf Clubs within 3km of the property
- Short walk to Edward Street Beach (1.3km) and Red Bluff Lookout (1.4km)
- 200m from nearest bus stop on Bluff Road
- 19km from Melbourne CBD
- Parking for 1 vehicle in driveway
Living and Dining
Sandy Sanctuary features an open-plan design which combines a modern kitchen with a relaxed living and dining area. The full-sized kitchen is home to a collection of modern appliances and accessories - including a gas cooktop, dishwasher, plunger (coffee not provided) and milk frother - with an island bench suitable for preparing meals or dining. A 4-person dining table is positioned next to the kitchen, with additional dining space available outside on the timber deck, which also features a BBQ. The cosy living space is neatly styled with beach-inspired decor, and boasts sofa and armchair seating for the entire family, plus a Smart TV that provides Netflix (user account required) and Chromecast access.
The home includes a stylish master bedroom, plus a dedicated children’s room that’s equipped with 2 single beds, making it ideal for families with young children. All bedrooms include a ceiling fan, with roll-up blinds fitted to the generous windows, allowing for peaceful rest. There’s also plenty of space to unpack your belongings in the wardrobes available in each room.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4, maximum 2 adults):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom): queen, ensuite, walk-through wardrobe, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 (children’s room): 2 x singles, built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan
The home’s main bathroom has a combined shower and bathtub - handy for youngsters who crave a bubble bath before bed - while the light and bright ensuite is fitted with a roomy walk-in shower
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): walk-in shower (designed with a small step), single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (shared): combined shower and bath, single vanity, toilet
A laundry area is located on the property’s back deck, and is equipped with a washing machine and dryer. Please note, the laundry door must be left open when using the dryer.
A thoughtfully landscaped garden space welcomes you as you enter the home. This private outdoor area features tranquil plantlife, as well as a small grassed yard that is completely fenced off, making it a perfect play spot for kids and pets. The rear of the property boasts an impressive decking area - complete with a BBQ and dining table - which flows from the kitchen and living space. It’s a gorgeous space to relax and enjoy your peaceful surroundings.
Sandy Sanctuary is a pet-friendly property and features secure front and rear outdoor areas.
Pets are welcome but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
Parking is available for 1 vehicle at Sandy Sanctuary in the driveway. There is often unrestricted parking available outside the home on Duff Street as well.
Sandy Sanctuary is ideally located in the family friendly, beachside suburb of Sandringham, 19km south of Melbourne’s CBD. The property is surrounded by vast parklands on both sides, with Tjilatjirrin Reserve and the Harold Street Playground both within walking distance. Sandy Sanctuary is perfectly placed for golf lovers with 4 of Melbourne’s top courses - The Royal Melbourne Golf Club, Victoria Golf Club, Sandringham Links, and Cheltenham Golf Club - located within 3km from the property, while the Sandringham Bowls Club is also a gentle 400m stroll from home. Local shopping and dining can be found 5 minutes’ drive from the property, with Westfield Southland conveniently located 4km away.
- Pet Friendly
- Family Friendly
- Private House
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
- Coffee Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Fenced yard
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Pay TV
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 2 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.