Coastal charmer in prime Byron location
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-37401
Nestled in Byron Bay’s ‘Golden Grid’ - on the doorstep of the town’s beaches and vibrant main street - She Oak is a holiday haven that’s ideally suited to getaways with families and friends. This sprawling double-storey home features 6 cheerful bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, welcoming up to 14 guests (maximum 8 adults) in complete comfort.
Designed with a focus on indoor and outdoor living, the home impresses with a sparkling, 6m in-ground swimming pool (not heated), as well as verandahs on both the ground and top floors where you can wine and dine, or kick back and let the world pass you by.
Character-filled top-to-bottom, the home is fitted with gorgeous furniture and statement pieces throughout - including delightful pendant lights, and a not-to-be-missed chandelier in the dining room. Free-flowing in its layout, the property features an elegant kitchen as well as homely living spaces on both floors.
At She Oak, you’re close to the action with a collection of Byron’s best beaches located within a 2km radius of the house, and the town’s vibrant main street less than 800m from your front door.
- 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 14 (maximum 8 adults)
- Wraparound verandahs on ground and top floor, ideal for entertaining
- 6m in-ground swimming pool (not heated), with sun loungers and outdoor seating
- Gas BBQ and expansive outdoor dining table
- Contemporary kitchen with high-end appliances
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in all bedrooms, plus living room (fireplace decorative only)
- Sought-after ‘Golden Grid’ location, 800m from downtown Byron Bay
- 1km to Clarkes Beach
- Clarkes Beach (1km), Main Beach (1.4km), Tallow Beach (1.8km), and The Pass (2km)
- Non-covered driveway parking for 2 vehicles
She Oak’s joyish, air conditioned top floor living area is a comfortable space for everyone to enjoy. Featuring a mix of modern and timber furniture, the room includes 2 comfy couches and a Smart TV, plus a decorative freestanding fireplace (non-operational) that adds to the relaxing atmosphere. The ground floor also boasts a spacious sitting room where guests can relax on the plush leather couch and enjoy some quiet time.
Dining and Cooking
She Oak’s suave kitchen - styled with delightful coastal colours, timber panelling and handsome pendant lights - features integrated appliances, as well as a large island bench that doubles as a place to prepare or serve up meals. The property also includes a gas BBQ, positioned just outside on the covered verandah - perfect for a fry-up during the warmer months.
You’ll have no shortage of dining options to choose from at She Oak. The home features a charming indoor dining area - positioned off to the side of the open plan kitchen and living space - that delights with a gorgeous chandelier light which hangs above a sizable dining suite. Guests can also head for the covered verandah where a roomy 12-seater dining table takes centre stage.
With 6 beautiful bedrooms spread across 2 floors, She Oak provides flexible sleeping options no matter the occasion. The ground floor is home to 5 bedrooms - all positioned around a central sitting area - which includes a child-friendly room that’s equipped with a set of double bunks. The spacious master bedroom is set on the top floor, and is designed with an ensuite and roomy walk-in wardrobe. For guest comfort, all bedrooms feature reverse cycle air conditioning to keep the temperature just right year-round.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 14, maximum 8 adults):
- Bedroom 1: queen, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioning, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: queen, ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioning, built-in wardrobe, opens to rear courtyard
- Bedroom 3: king, ensuite (access shared with sitting room), ceiling fan, reverse cycle air conditioning, wardrobe, access to laundry room
- Bedroom 4: queen, reverse cycle air conditioning, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: 2 x double bunks (4 x single beds; children only), reverse cycle air conditioning, under-bed storage
Bedroom 6 (master): king , ensuite, reverse cycle air conditioning, walk-in wardrobe
Prepare to fall in love with She Oak’s gorgeous ground floor bathrooms - each styled with European towel warmers and eye-catching mosaic tiles that feature stunning patterns. Upstairs, the master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom that boasts a walk-in rain shower, while there’s also a separate toilet positioned off the main living room.
- Bathroom 1 (shared): rain shower, toilet, single vanity, European towel warmer, access to courtyard (near pool)
- Bathroom 2 (accessible from sitting room and bedroom 3): walk-in rain shower, toilet, single vanity, European towel warmer
- Bathroom 3 (ensuite off bedroom 6): walk-in shower, toilet, single vanity, European towel warmer
- Separate toilet and vanity (off main living room)
An outdoor shower (cold water only) is located on the decking area near the pool - handy for rinsing off after a dip.
The laundry room is positioned on the ground floor, off the walkway near the swimming pool. Inside, guests will find a washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board, with ample bench space to store and sort clothing. The laundry is also accessible via a door that leads to bedroom 3.
The entertainment options are endless at She Oak with attractive verandahs located on each floor of the home. The deck on the ground floor weaves its way past the swimming pool, with an attractive shading seating area, and a collection of sun loungers set next to the glimmering water.
On the top floor, the covered verandah neatly flows from the main living area - here you’ll find an expansive 12-seater dining table and gas BBQ, plus 2 lavish hanging chairs - it’s the perfect place to catch a stunning sunset.
When the mercury soars, head for a refreshing dip in She Oak’s inviting 6m swimming pool (not heated). This private in-ground pool is surrounded by beautiful decking, with comfy sun loungers available on the pool deck, making it a serene place to unwind in the sun.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet-friendly.
Non-covered parking is available for 2 vehicles in the driveway at She Oak, with Ruskin Street providing unmetered parking for additional cars. Please note, the property’s garage is not accessible to guests.
Located in Byron Bay’s famed ‘Golden Grid’, She Oak offers the best of both worlds - the peace and quiet of suburbia with the town’s top attractions on your doorstep. The property is perfect for exploring Byron’s best beaches with Clarkes Beach (1km), Main Beach (1.4km), Tallow Beach (1.8km), and The Pass (2km) all close by. Arakwal National Park, home to the iconic Cape Byron Lighthouse, is within walking distance of the property - don’t miss the scenic lookout, a mere 350m from home. Byron Bay’s main street is also a short 800m stroll from She Oak, unlocking endless possibilities for shopping, dining and entertainment.
- 6+ Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- 3 Bathrooms
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Fenced yard
- Streaming Service
- Coffee Machine
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- Private House
- Group restrictions - maximum of 8 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
She Oak Location
She Oak Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay