Vintage barn-style home in Byron hinterland
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-35186
Situated in the tranquil Byron Bay hinterland region of Coorabell, The Barn Door is a beautifully renovated, barn-style home that’s perfect as a couples retreat.
Set on 10 acres, this one-time machinery shed has been lovingly transformed into a gorgeous 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home that impresses inside and out.
Polished concrete floors, inviting windows, and stylish vintage furnishings make the home standout, which also includes a delightful loft bedroom, as well as a luxurious bathroom that opens to the garden and boasts a stunning freestanding bath.
The property’s open plan living space is equipped with a sofa that opens out as a double-sized bed (available on request), while the charming kitchen and dining area completes this homely space.
The Barn Door is surrounded by beauty on all sides, and is ideally located just a short drive to the townships of Bangalow (10km), Byron Bay (12.5km) and Mullumbimby (13km), making it an ideal place to explore all that’s on offer within the Byron region.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4 (double sofa bed available in living room)
- Open plan living and dining space with air conditioning
- Well-equipped kitchen with high-end appliances
- Stylish living space with Smart TV
- Relaxed porch area with BBQ and firepit
- Tranquil gardens and grassed spaces
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, plus ceiling fans in the living area and loft bedroom
- Short distance to Bangalow (10km), Byron Bay (12.5km) and Mullumbimby (13km)
- Parking for 2 vehicles
The Barn Door is designed around a stylish central living area that branches off to a lovely dining space on one side, and a cosy nook where you can kick back and listen to a record on one of the plush leather seats. The living area doubles as a bed space with its fold-out lounge, which can be made up as a double on request.
The home’s kitchen, which looks out across the hinterland valley, is located in a corner space, and is equipped with high-end appliances, as well as an island bench ideal for preparing meals.
The Barn Door’s bedroom is located in the loft, and is fitted with a deluxe king-sized bed for a restful sleep. Guests will also love the striking bathroom that features a claw foot bath and shower, plus a sliding door that leads to the garden.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4):
- Bedroom 1 (loft): king bed
- Living room: fold-out double (available on request)
Bathroom 1: rain shower, freestanding bath, single vanity, toilet
Treat your senses to a calming view of nature from the home’s verandah, which extends from the front of the property around to the outdoor entertaining space. Enjoy the subtropical north coast climate on the outside deck area complete with a Webber BBQ and outdoor setting. Or take a seat around the fire bowl out on the front lawn and enjoy a crackling fire under the stars.
The property’s laundry is located in the bathroom space equipped with a combined washer and dryer.
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
The Barn Door provides parking space for 2 vehicles.
The Barn Door is located in the beautiful hinterland region of Coorabell, making it an ideal spot for guests who crave peace and quiet. The home is located only 10 minutes’ drive from Bangalow (10km) and 15 minutes from Byron Bay (12.5km) and Mullumbimby (13km).
- New Listings
- Family Friendly
- Private House
- Study Area
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- Coffee Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Studio / 1 Bedroom
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
The Barn Door Location
The Barn Door Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay