Romantic and secluded studio in Byron Hinterland
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-32384
Private, secluded and surrounded by space, Twin Tallows is a stand-alone studio nestled on a scenic rural road within lush Byron Hinterland, a pleasant 6km drive from the historic village of Bangalow.
Sleeping 2 guests, the open plan studio space boasts dreamy sloping ceilings with exposed beams, creating a cottage-style charm. Styled with gorgeous modern furnishings, Twin Tallows features cooking facilities, indoor dining, sitting room space with TV, and air conditioning. Sleep snug in the king size bed beneath gorgeous stained-glass windows, complete with a built-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
Step onto the timber deck and sit to enjoy the sweeping hinterland views or step down to enjoy a generous outdoor space with al fresco dining and a firepit with log seating. For an extra special experience, soak under the stars in summer in the outdoor bath.
Located minutes’ drive from the charming village of Bangalow, Twin Tallows is perfectly positioned for access to excellent coffee, fresh local produce, and unique wares. There’s a bustling market on the 4th Sunday of each month, plus a weekly farmers market each Saturday morning promising farm fresh produce, live music, seafood, meat and more. Twin Tallows is also just a 12km drive from Byron Bay, making it your perfect escape to the country, with local town convenience at your fingertips.
- 1 bedroom studio space, with an ensuite bathroom
- Stand-alone studio, set on large Hinterland space
- Charming country-style interiors with antique-feel furnishings
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi provided (regional speed only)
- Great outdoor space with al fresco dining, firepit and outdoor bath
- Located 6km from the charming Hinterland village of Bangalow
- 12km drive to Byron Bay
- Parking for 2 cars in the driveway
Living, Dining and Cooking
Open, light-filled and airy, with a-frame style sloping ceilings and exposed timber beams, Twin Tallows is surprisingly spacious. With timber floors throughout, relax in the living space which sits to the side, complete with a comfy plush sofa, coffee table and TV for those stay-in nights while binge watching a Netflix series. An indoor dining table with chairs sits adjacent to the cooking space, perfect for a couple. The cute, corner kitchenette includes plenty of bench space, 2-burner cooktop, microwave, coffee machine and stainless steel fridge.
Snooze soundly at Twin Tallows, with the sleeping space set behind the living area, perfectly positioned to still view the TV for those long Sunday morning lie-ins. There’s a king bed beneath the pretty stained glass window, a built-in wardrobe space, and an ensuite bathroom.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 2)
- King bed, built-in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom
The ensuite bathroom at Twin Tallows adjoins the bedroom space and includes a shower, vanity and toilet. There is also an outdoor bath.
A small washing machine is available for use.
With a gorgeous Hinterland backdrop, Twin Tallows really delivers in the outdoor space. The stand-alone studio features a timber deck that steps down to a generous outdoor area. Relax on the log stools around the warming ambience of the outdoor firepit or dine alfresco at the outdoor table, with views of the lush green hills. Fill up the outdoor bath and soak under the stars, drinking in the serenity of the surrounding rainforest Hinterland (best used in summer as cold water only).
Unfortunately, this property is not pet-friendly.
At Twin Tallows, there is parking for 2 cars in the driveway.
Presenting your perfect couples escape to the country, Twin Tallows is located 6km from the charming Hinterland village of Bangalow. Equal parts quaint and bustling, Bangalow is beautiful, with historic buildings and streetscape and Hinterland backdrop. A stunning natural environment offers plenty to do for walking, hiking and visiting nearby National Parks and an abundance of cafes, restaurants and coffee shops showcase farm fresh local produce. Shopping is fun in Bangalow with antiques, homewares, fashion, and furniture, plus bustling markets to explore. Drive just 12km to arrive at the centre of Byron Bay.
- Washing Machine
- 1 Bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Studio / 1 Bedroom
- Group restrictions - maximum of 2 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Twin Tallows Location
Twin Tallows Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay