Stylish townhouse with courtyard, close to top attractions
Gorgeously styled inside and out, Two Plus Two is a sleek double-storey townhouse that offers a fabulous base for any stay in Melbourne.
Situated in the inner-city suburb of Middle Park, 6km south from the CBD, this handsomely renovated property features contemporary decor, furniture and artwork throughout, creating a relaxed, home-away-from-home vibe.
Suited to families or visitors with pets, the property boasts a split-level design with the comfortable bedrooms and ensuite bathrooms tucked away on the top floor, and a vibrant open plan living and dining area positioned on ground level. This impressive downstairs space opens up to a quaint enclosed courtyard, allowing guests to open up the home to the natural surroundings.
Conveniently located on the doorstep of the Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit, and minutes’ walk from the beach and local shopping and dining in Middle Park, Two Plus Two is ideal for guests who crave a location that’s close to the action.
- Double-storey 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, sleeps 4
- Open plan kitchen and living space, with a gas fireplace
- Well-equipped kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop
- Attractive enclosed courtyard with gas BBQ
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in bedrooms (ducted heating floor vents are non-operational)
- Pet-friendly property on request
- Located minutes’ walk to Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit
- Short distance to shopping and dining (100m), public transport (250m) and Middle Park Beach (350m)
- 6km from Melbourne CBD
- On-street parking only (please observe signage)
Two Plus Two’s handsome living space is designed with comfort and relaxation in mind. Neatly positioned between the kitchen and courtyard, this soothing space features a wall-mounted Smart TV (accessible to Netflix and Fetch TV) positioned above a delightful gas fireplace, making it a go-to destination to curl up and kick back on the couch in comfort.
Cooking and Dining
Beautifully renovated, Two Plus Two’s cheerful kitchen is set around a pleasant U-shaped marble bench, offering plenty of room for meal preparation and dining. The space includes a Smeg gas stovetop, dishwasher and family sized fridge, with a gas BBQ positioned outside in the courtyard. Choose to eat inside at the kitchen bench or 4-person dining table, or head for the fresh air of the courtyard for a more relaxed experience.
Two Plus Two’s beautiful bedrooms await you as you rise the stairs - each space designed with soft tones, charming artwork, and inviting windows that make the most of the natural light. Both bedrooms feature a sleep ensuite bathroom, giving guests their own private space to refresh during their stay.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4):
- Bedroom 1 (master bedroom, upstairs): queen, ensuite, built-in wardrobe, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): 2 x king singles (can be made into a king), ensuite, built-in wardrobe, reverse cycle air conditioning
Both of the home’s top floor bedrooms include a light and fresh ensuite bathroom - highlighted by a delightful walk-in rain shower, and classy tapware. On the ground floor, there’s also a powder room that’s equipped with a toilet and vanity.
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite from master bedroom): walk-in rain shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (ensuite from bedroom 2): walk-in rain shower, single vanity, toilet
- Powder room: toilet, single vanity
A European-style laundry is located in the hallway, and includes a washing machine and dryer. There’s also a washing line in the courtyard area to allow guests to dry clothes in the sun.
Bi-fold doors connect the living room to a charming enclosed courtyard, which delights with an attractive garden, wall feature and timber bench seating. It’s a gorgeous setting to enjoy the warmth of the sun, or a refreshing afternoon drink.
Pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There is no allocated parking space at this property, and on-street parking is available only (please observe signage).
Located 6km from the CBD in Middle Park on Melbourne’s southside, Two Plus Two is on the doorstep of a host of the city’s top attractions. The world-famous Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit is situated minutes’ walk from the home, with a host of local shops, restaurants and cafes a mere 100m away. The much-loved South Melbourne Market is just 6 minutes’ drive away. Wander down to Middle Park Beach (350m), roam the streets of neighbouring St Kilda, Albert Park, South Melbourne, or jump on the tram at Middle Park Station (250m) and head for a day exploring Melbourne’s many museums, galleries, markets, parks, and sporting venues.
- Pet Friendly
- Family Friendly
- Private House
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Fenced yard
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Pay TV
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 4 guests at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Boutique Stays.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $600 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
Two Plus Two Location
Two Plus Two Reviews
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay
A Perfect Stay