Relaxed townhouse minutes from the beach and shops
NSW STRA Property ID: PID-STRA-44520
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Suffolk Palk, Zephyr Byron is a relaxed, family friendly townhouse close to the suburb’s shops, restaurants and beaches, and minutes’ drive from Byron Bay’s town centre.
This double-storey 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home offers dual living spaces, including a media room doubling as an extra bedspace. Built with a focus on indoor and outdoor living, the property impresses with a combined, light-filled and airy living, dining and kitchen area that leads to relaxing courtyard spaces. The property also includes a shared complex swimming pool (not heated), giving guests an extra option to cool off during their visit.
Zephyr Byron is an appealing family home for your next getaway to The Bay - quiet, private and secluded, yet located minutes’ drive from the town’s beaches and bustling downtown area.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 8 (maximum 7 adults)
- Media room that doubles as an extra bedspace
- 2 courtyards, 1 with a covered entertaining area and BBQ
- Shared complex swimming pool (not heated)
- Combined living, dining and kitchen space with air-conditioning
- Well-appointed kitchen and a courtyard herb garden
- 400m to Suffolk Park shops and dining
- Short drive to Byron Bay (5km) for shopping, entertainment and beaches
- Non-covered, secure parking for 1 car, plus a second space in the front driveway
Zephyr Byron boasts 2 living areas, including one that doubles as a bedspace - complete with a sofa that can be set up as a queen bed, as well as a Smart TV equipped for streaming, and an electric fan to keep things cool during warmer months. The other living space features comfy seating and reverse cycle air-conditioning, with sliding doors that open to the courtyard.
Dining and Cooking
The house features a fully equipped kitchen featuring an impressive electric stovetop and oven, dishwasher and full-sized fridge freezer. Dine in style with the coastal-boho furnishings, including an 8-seater table and a bar stool seating area at the kitchen’s island counter.
All of the property’s bedrooms are located on the upper level - each fitted with elegant plantation shutters and ceiling fans that invite guests to a blissful sleep. The main bedroom features sliding doors that open to a balcony, offering views of the lush greenery below.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 8, maximum of 7 adults):
- Bedroom 1 (main bedroom): queen, ensuite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan, access to balcony, Smart TV equipped for streaming
- Bedroom 2: queen, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: single (queen pull-out bed available, on request only), ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers
Media room (open plan): queen-sized sofa pullout, electric fan, Smart TV
Zephyr Byron features 2 stylish bathrooms on the upper level - including a delightful ensuite off the main bedroom. There’s also a separate toilet available downstairs in the laundry area.
- Bathroom 1 (shared, upper level): shower, single vanity, toilet
- Bathroom 2 (ensuite off bedroom 1): shower, single vanity, toilet
The property’s laundry area is equipped with a washer, dryer, iron and an ironing board, as well as a separate toilet. A clothes airer is also available under the verandah.
A pleasant courtyard greets guests upon entering the home, surrounded by sub-tropical gardens, and featuring an undercover dining and seating area with BBQ. The balcony off the main bedroom overlooks the courtyard, gardens and neighbouring forest, creating a delightful private space. A second rear courtyard features a culinary herb garden and seating areas.
When you want to cool off without leaving home, take a refreshing dip at the property’s shared complex pool (not heated).
Unfortunately this property is not pet-friendly.
Zephyr Byron provides non-covered, secure parking for 1 car, plus an additional parking space in the front driveway.
As far as Suffolk Park locations go, you’ll be hard-pressed to find better than Zephyr Byron. The property is located a 400m walk from the suburb’s main shopping and dining precinct, so you’re never far away from supplies during your trip. Tallow Beach is just as close - a 450m stroll from home - while Broken Head Beach is just a 5 minute drive (3.3km). Byron Bay’s town centre is close by too - an easy 5km trip from the property.
- Family Friendly
- Additional Toilet
- Washing Machine
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Coffee Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Full Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Smart TV
- Streaming Service
- Group restrictions - maximum of 7 adults at the property.
- Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
- No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
- Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
- No schoolies permitted.
- No smoking inside the property.
- If dates include both Christmas Day and New Year's Eve a 12-night min stay applies, unless otherwise approved directly with A Perfect Stay/Byron Bay Holiday Rentals.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of the licence fee or bond.
- A deposit of 50% of the total licence fee (including booking, marketing, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.